Chin Breakout Treatment Kit (Rapid Response Detox Masque + Anti Bump Solution)
NEW! Chin Breakout Treatment Kit by Renée Rouleau combines retail sizes of two of our best-selling acne treatments. When used together at night, these give exceptional results for clearing stubborn chin and jawline breakouts fast—and preventing the appearance of new ones.
Since these treatments are gentle and non-drying (unlike most acne products), the skin will look calmer and less inflamed, allowing discoloration to fade away quickly. This 2-step treatment can also be used in other areas of the face or body prone to breakouts.
*You'll save $12.50 when purchasing the kit versus buying each separately.
Easy Two-Step Process
Step 1: Post-cleansing, apply masque to chin/jawline for five minutes. Rinse off.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of Anti Bump Solution all over chin/jawline where breakouts usually appear (even if no breakouts are currently present). Let dry and pat on your regular moisturizer, don't rub. (Read the 'how to use' section below for more details about usage.)
See also our Zit Care Kit.
"Chin and jawline breakouts can be very stubborn due to hormones, but this targeted 2-step treatment can make a big improvement."
— Renée Rouleau
This Collection Includes Full Retail Sizes Of
Are These Products Right For You?
This kit can be used by anyone who struggles with bumps, blemishes, and sensitivity. To get recommendations for other products that will prevent blemishes and keep the skin clear, take our Skin Type Quiz.
"For underground cysts that form and start throbbing, Anti Bump Solution is literally the only product that's ever been able to help."
Key Ingredients For This Collection
- Ethyl Lactate - (purified form of lactic acid ester) - purifies within pore to clear and calm visible cysts and bumps.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - eliminates surface bacteria within five minutes of application.
- Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Oil - reduces microbial count on the skin’s surface to interrupt the breakout cycle.
- Betaine Salicylate (2% Salicylic Acid Complex) - exfoliating BHA reduces oil/bacteria deep within the pores and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Allantoin - soothing and calming.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - delivers deep hydration.
How to Use
- Step One: Post-cleansing, apply masque to chin/jawline for five minutes. Rinse off and wipe over skin with a gentle washcloth or baby washcloth.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer of Anti Bump Solution all over chin/jawline where breakouts usually appear (even if no breakouts are currently present). Let dry and pat on moisturizer, don't rub. Repeat 2-3 nights a week or more often if needed. Can also be used on other areas prone to breakouts.
- Chin Breakout Treatment Kit can be used as little as once a week or up to 7 nights a week if needed to clear and tame breakout activity.
- If you're using one of our exfoliating acid serums or one of our specialty serums in the evening, we suggest skipping its use on the nights that you'll be treating the skin with the products from the Chin Breakout Kit. This allows for the full concentration of Anti Bump Solution to work its magic.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Are these products tested on animals? No.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Anti Bump Solution is 4.4. The pH level of Rapid Response Detox Masque is 5.6.
- Can I use these products if I'm pregnant? Probably not. The Rapid Response Detox Masque product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!