Great for skin types:
The Basic Skin Care Collection: Skin Type 1
Now through 8/27, take 15% off your entire order with code HP2017 at checkout.
This three piece retail-size collection for Skin Type #1 will get your skin off to a great start so you can be on your way to clearer skin with less oil and fewer visible breakouts.
"If you are new to our line and want to start with a very simple routine, these are the best three products to introduce to your skin."
— Renée Rouleau
Are These Products Right For You?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
Key Ingredients For This Collection
- Salicylic Acid - exfoliating BHA to clear acne-causing congestion from deep within the pores.
- Lactic Acid - exfoliating AHA to fade post-breakout scarring.
- Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana) - astringent, anti-inflammatory shine reducer.
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract - soothes redness and irritation.
- Totarol - anti-bacterial, anti-microbial for lessening breakout activity.
Other Recommended Products for Skin Type #1*
How to Use
- For a printable version of this routine, click here.
- IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning, along with using additional treatments is essential to getting clear skin.
- Step One: Cleanse with AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with lotion.
Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Daily Mattifying Solution to entire face and neck.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Cleanse with AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with next product.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Daily Mattifying Solution to entire face.
- Step Three: Shake well, open top and dip a cotton swab into bottle. Dab Night Time Spot Lotion on blemish and leave on overnight. Use as needed. After every few uses, wipe the neck of the bottle with a damp towel to ensure the cap creates an airtight fit to prevent the product inside from drying out.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Are these products tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Can I use these products if I'm pregnant? For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!