Rapid Response Detox Cleanser
NEW! Rapid Response Detox Cleanser by Renée Rouleau is formulated with a gentle yet powerful blend of antibacterial and oil-minimizing ingredients. This cleanser targets breakouts in their early stages, whether they are caused by hormonal imbalances, pollution, stress or any other occurrence. Unlike most acne-fighting cleansers, this one won't dry out your skin. The result? Skin will be reset and perfectly balanced, and blemishes and oil activity will be decreased.
For maximum results, leave this cleanser on the skin for up to five minutes. The longer a product with antimicrobial ingredients is left on the skin, the more pronounced the effects will be.
Pair with Rapid Response Detox Toner for even more acne-fighting benefits. You can also take this to the next level and add the Rapid Response Detox Masque, the product that started the whole line. The Rapid Response Detox Masque is very effective for preventing the appearance of all types breakouts, including cysts, pustules, papules, and monthly hormonal blemishes. All three are included in our Rapid Response Detox Kit.
Size: 6 fl oz
"This formula works its zit-zapping activity lightening fast. A miracle in a modern era."
— INTO THE GLOSS
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Back and body acne - clears clogged pores and lifts away post-breakout discoloration.
- Kaolin - mineral clay that absorbs and minimizes excess oiliness to prevent breakouts caused by travel, hormonal imbalances, increased exposure to traffic pollution, stress or any other occurrence that causes our oil glands to become overactive.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - eliminates surface bacteria within five minutes of application to discourage the formation of blemishes.
- Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Oil - reduces microbial activity on the skin’s surface to minimize breakouts.
- Glycerin - moisture-binding humectant that prevents flaking and allows skin to remain hydrated and moist for its proper function.
- Lactic acid - alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that provides a gentle exfoliation to break down dead cells that can lead to clogged pores.
- SD Alcohol 40
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals. We are certified by Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A hybrid between a cleansing lotion and cleansing gel. Yellow in color with a minty, tea tree scent.
- Water, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxyproply Starch Phosphate, Kaolin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Bentonite, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Galactoarabinan, Propanediol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Xanthan Gum, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Artemisia Herba-Alba Oil, Polysorbate 80, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides / CI 77492. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Rapid Response Detox Cleanser to lessen blemish activity: Apply a small amount to damp skin and massage in circular motions. Rinse well with lukewarm water and follow with toner. During times of increased breakout activity, leave cleanser on for five minutes before rinsing off to get maximum anti-bacterial effects. Use daily. Avoid the eye area.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does this cleanser differ from the Rapid Response Detox Masque? Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Oil and Tea Tree are the two ingredients that Rapid Response Detox Masque and this cleanser have in common. The masque was created as a leave-on treatment to force active ingredients deeper into the skin while simultaneously providing hydration, whereas the cleanser's main purpose is to cleanse away dirt, oil and debris from the skin. Both the cleanser and the masque provide antimicrobial properties, but the cleanser has more of an oil-absorbing focus, which is essential during the cleansing process.
- Where does the yellow color come from? The yellow color is predominantly obtained through titanium dioxide based pigments, but is intensified through iron oxides.
- What is the acid percentage in this cleanser? 0.75% lactic acid.
- Can I use this product if I’m pregnant? Yes. You can safely use this cleanser while pregnant or breastfeeding to keep blemishes from appearing.
- Is this product vegan? Yes, Rapid Response Detox Cleanser is vegan.
- Can I use this product if I have rosacea? Yes. This formula can be tolerated well by those who have been diagnosed with mild rosacea.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Rapid Response Detox Cleanser is 5.0.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice! You can also schedule a virtual consultation with one of our experienced estheticians.
As Seen In