Rapid Response Detox Masque
Rapid Response Detox Masque by Renée Rouleau is an award-winning acne treatment that quickly rids bacteria and oil from deep within pores to prevent and clear away blemishes while instantly calming surface redness and irritation. When used at the first signs of breakouts or a few days before your monthly cycle, this groundbreaking anti-inflammatory gel face masque for acne will effectively disrupt the visible blemish cycle to encourage smoother skin with fewer noticeable bumps. The result? Calmer, clearer, more even-toned skin by Renee Rouleau.
For maximum results, prior to using this masque, remove surface cellular buildup with an exfoliant like Triple Berry Smoothing Peel.This will ensure the pore-clearing, blemish-fighting ingredients penetrate deep within the skin's surface. We offer the Rapid Response and Triple Berry as a set with our Rapid/Peel Duo. For maintenance, it's best to use an exfoliating serum like BHA Clarifying Serum or Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum a few times a week in the evening to keep the skin even-toned and prevent the pores from getting congested.
Shop our Zit Care Kit, complete with everything you need to tackle blemishes at every stage.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
"This is the best mask we've ever tried. Get ready to say goodbye to acne and dryness."
- Domino Magazine
Is this masque right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for skin types 1, 3, and 4; however, it can be used by anyone who struggles with blemishes and sensitivity.
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Pre-menstrual acne - calms and destroys bacteria to prevent visible monthly hormonal breakouts from appearing (read more at the bottom of this page).
- Post-flight - reprograms the skin to bring it back into a healthy balance.
- Post-party puffiness - quickly cools and calms irritated skin.
- Post-waxing - helps to soothe irritation and prevent blemishes.
- Read many other uses for Rapid Response Detox Masque
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - eliminates surface bacteria within five minutes of application.
- Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Oil - reduces microbial count on the skin’s surface to interrupt the breakout cycle.
- Betaine Salicylate (2% Salicylic Acid Complex) - exfoliating BHA to reduce oil/bacteria deep within the pores with an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Lichocalchone (Chinese Licorice) - soothes and calms visible signs of redness, puffiness and irritation.
- Allantoin - soothing and calming.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - delivers deep hydration.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- SD Alcohol 40 / Denatured Alcohol
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A shimmery golden yellow color, this gel feels cooling when applied to the skin. The natural scent is blend of minty tea tree with a hint of tangerine.
- Water, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Betaine Salicylate, Aminomethyl Propanol (pH adjuster), Carbomer, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Trehalose, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Inflata) Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Artemisia Herba-Alba Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides / CI 77491, Tin Oxide. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Rapid Response Detox Masque to instantly calm the skin and clear away blemishes, apply a thin layer on clean skin. Leave on 15 minutes, rinse well, and follow with your favorite Renée Rouleau serum and moisturizer. Use once a week. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel prior to applying masque. For an extra cooling and soothing effect, put masque in refrigerator one hour prior to use. Read other ways to use Rapid Response Detox Masque.
- This mask can also be used after cleansing in the evening and left on for five minutes before proceeding with your regular nighttime routine. It takes just five minutes for the anti-bacterial effect to work.
- Did You Know? Just before the start of a woman's cycle, there is more progesterone in the skin causing water retention resulting in the skin appearing more puffy. When this occurs, it puts pressure on the pores and creates a narrower pore lining. Additionally, oil can get thicker because of the imbalance of hormones and increase of testosterone during the pre-period hormonal shift. When you have thicker oil trying to get through a narrower opening, this is creates an environment within the skin where breakouts can now begin. Rapid Response Detox Masque is the perfect solution to use daily a few days before the start of your cycle.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!