Chin Breakout Treatment Kit (Rapid Response Detox Masque + Anti Bump Solution)
Chin Breakout Treatment Kit gives exceptional results for clearing stubborn chin and jawline breakouts fast—and preventing the appearance of new ones.
Chin Breakout Treatment Kit by Renée Rouleau combines retail sizes of two of our best-selling acne treatments. When used together at night, these give exceptional results for clearing stubborn chin and jawline breakouts fast—and preventing the appearance of new ones.
Since these treatments are gentle and non-drying (unlike most acne products), the skin will look calmer and less inflamed, allowing discoloration to fade away quickly. This 2-step treatment can also be used in other areas of the face or body prone to breakouts.
*You'll save $12.50 when purchasing the kit versus buying each separately.
Easy Two-Step Process
Step 1: Post-cleansing, apply masque to chin/jawline for five minutes. Rinse off.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of Anti Bump Solution all over chin/jawline where breakouts usually appear (even if no breakouts are currently present). Let dry and pat on your regular moisturizer, don't rub. (Read the 'how to use' section below for more details about usage.)
See also our Zit Care Kit.
This Collection Includes Full Retail Sizes Of
Are These Products Right For You?
This kit can be used by anyone who struggles with bumps, blemishes, and sensitivity. To get recommendations for other products that will prevent blemishes and keep the skin clear, take our Skin Type Quiz.
Key Ingredients For This Collection
- Lactic Acid - Ethyl Lactate - (purified form of lactic acid ester) - purifies within pore to clear and calm visible cysts and bumps.
- Tea Tree Oil - Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - eliminates surface bacteria within five minutes of application.
- Tea Tree Oil - Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/Leaf Oil - reduces microbial count on the skin’s surface to interrupt the breakout cycle.
- Salicylic Acid - Betaine Salicylate (2% Salicylic Acid Complex) - exfoliating BHA reduces oil/bacteria deep within the pores and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Allantoin - soothing and calming.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - delivers deep hydration.
How To Use
Step One: Post-cleansing, apply masque to chin/jawline for five minutes. Rinse off and wipe over skin with a gentle washcloth or baby washcloth.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer of Anti Bump Solution all over chin/jawline where breakouts usually appear (even if no breakouts are currently present). Let dry and pat on moisturizer, don't rub. Repeat 2-3 nights a week or more often if needed. Can also be used on other areas prone to breakouts.
- Chin Breakout Treatment Kit can be used as little as once a week or up to 7 nights a week if needed to clear and tame breakout activity.
- If you're using one of our exfoliating acid serums or one of our specialty serums in the evening, we suggest skipping its use on the nights that you'll be treating the skin with the products from the Chin Breakout Kit. This allows for the full concentration of Anti Bump Solution to work its magic.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Are these products tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Anti Bump Solution is 4.4. The pH level of Rapid Response Detox Masque is 5.6.
Can I use these products if I'm pregnant?
Probably not. The Rapid Response Detox Masque product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- AWAbby W.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Sensitive2 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsChemo rescue!
While going through breast cancer treatment, I had to ditch both of my tried-and-true solutions for hormonal cystic acne: hormonal birth-control and topical tretinoin. One week into chemo and my chin was breaking out worse than ever. I ordered this kit in desperation and was pleasantly surprised with the results. Less than a week into using it, my chin was totally under control again. For anyone navigating cancer treatment - or needing to avoid hormones for any number of reasons - this is a life saver.
- MMMeredith M.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Sensitive3 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsHighly Recommend!
I have been struggling with hormonal Acne and can no longer take medication to treat it. This was a life saver and I highly recommend to anyone struggling with the same thing. It cleared my skin up in about a week.
- LRLian R.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Acne Prone4 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Acne ProneRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat!
This duo really helped and I could see an improvement from the first use. Really quick delivery. I will definitely be buying again! Thank you for a product that doesn’t dry out your skin.
- LALisa A.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Acne Prone, Clogged Pores, Sensitive4 months agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Acne Prone, Clogged Pores, SensitiveRated 2 out of 5 starsHave developed more breakouts
I have developed more chin acne than before.Renée Rouleau Skin Care4 months ago
Hey Lisa! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
For those new to exfoliating products, it is considered normal to experience some initial breakouts, especially those with clogged pores under the skin already. Exfoliating skin care products work to remove surface skin cells, making way for blockages inside the skin to come to the surface, possibly resulting in a purging effect. Typically, the breakouts are minor and should subside within 2-4 weeks, making way for clearer, smoother, and healthier skin. To learn more about purging, check out this blog by Renée > https://blog.reneerouleau.com/is-it-normal-to-break-out-when-using-exfoliating-skin-care-products/
If you’re experiencing a significant amount of blemishes, you may want to reduce the frequency you use it slightly to introduce this exfoliation to your skin more slowly. If your skin continues to have a lot of breakouts for more than 4-6 weeks, it either may be that the breakouts were already under the skin and going to occur anyway, or the exfoliating products are not agreeing with your skin.
If you suspect it’s the exfoliating product, remember that not all formulas are equal, so don’t rule out exfoliation completely because the benefits to the skin are numerous – you just may want to try another product! When introducing a new product to the skin (whether it’s an exfoliating product or not), patch testing your skin is always a good idea. 🙂
-The RR Customer Care Team
- CGCodruta G.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Sensitive5 months agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsBest out there!
Do not hesitate! Works great!