I’m Renée Rouleau. Welcome to my world!
I started my company in Dallas, Texas in 1996. At the time, I was a 26- year-old practicing esthetician who was passionate about providing my clients with the right products and knowledge they needed to address their specific skin concerns.
Fast forward to today, and I’m still a practicing esthetician who’s just as passionate about skincare. My company, which is now based in Austin, Texas, is run by myself and a team of 19 people from all walks of life. I own 100% of my company, with no outside investors, which means I have full control of the decision-making. This allows me to ensure top quality and efficacy across all of my products. It also allows me to ensure our values are being upheld to the highest standard across all areas of the business.
My goal has always been to build a great company, not a big company. I’m grateful to continue doing what I love, fostering a supportive and inclusive company culture, and creating a positive impact in our local community and beyond.
- Skincare shouldn’t be stressful or confusing.
- Your skincare routine should deliver visible results and increased confidence.
- Your skin is as unique as you are — don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach.
Renee believes that science and nature work hand-in-hand for optimal skincare. Nature offers us a slow-and-steady course that works gently with the skin, while science offers the more advanced, sometimes stronger ingredients required by aging skin. Renee Rouleau products use this combination of nature and science — what we call “clean science”— to work for all skin types, tones, and ages.
When it comes to ingredients, what we leave out is as important as what we put in. Here are some ingredients you’ll never find in Renee Rouleau products:
- Mineral oil
- SD Alcohol 40
- Denatured alcohol
- Sodium or ammonium laureth/lauryl sulfate
- Isopropyl myristate
- Isopropyl palmitate
- Parabens (except in our sunscreen)
- Synthetic dyes
- Synthetic fragrances
- Apricot kernels
- Seed/shell powders
- Plastic microbeads
Where Our Products Are Sold
Renee Rouleau products are sold exclusively on our website. Products are shipped with love and care from our headquarters in Austin, Texas to customers all over the world. This keeps the focus on the products themselves and prevents us from passing excessive costs on to the customer.
How to Get Your #ReneeRouleauGLOW
Using 30+ years of hands-on skincare experience, Renee Rouleau developed 9 different skin types that go beyond the oversimplified dry / normal / oily types promoted by most brands. Our signature skin types account for the complexity of each face, addressing a variety of concerns at once. Are you concerned with both acne and aging? How about redness and sensitivity? Is your skin dry and dull-looking and in need of a glow? Renee has you covered!
- IDENTIFY: Learn your unique skin type by taking the skin type quiz. It quickly identifies which of the 9 skin types you are, including your skin type needs and recommendations for the best products to fulfill those needs.
- PERFECT YOUR ROUTINE: Shop the Renee Rouleau product offerings, using your skin type as a guide to develop the ideal routine for you and your skin type. Have questions or want more personalized advice? Sign up for a virtual consult before you purchase products.
- LEARN: Once you know your skin type, learn more about your routine and your specific concerns via our comprehensive skincare blog. It’s no secret that skincare can be complicated. Our intention (with 1000+ blog posts and counting!) is to make it simple. Whether you’re an industry professional or someone who simply loves learning about skin, we want to empower you to be a smart, savvy skincare consumer.
You’ll soon discover why Renee Rouleau has been a trusted source for skincare problem-solving and education for over 30 years.
Welcome to the world of Renee Rouleau Skin Care. We’re so glad you’re here.
Which products are right for you?