This Zit Care Kit by Renée Rouleau is a retail-size collection that combines our four best-selling blemish products, essential zit fighting accessories (cotton swabs, finger cots, and lancets), and a handy step-by-step printed guide into one convenient package. From whiteheads to cysts, scars to pustules, these spot treatments address all blemishes at each stage of the blemish cycle for the quickest visible recovery. In combination, these powerful formulas and step-by-step instructions and expert tips will help ease inflammation, protect the skin during the day, combat infection at night, and reduce scarring after the blemish has healed so you can address breakouts more quickly and efficiently than ever before.
Whether you suffer from all-over acne, or just a pimple here and there, you'll benefit greatly from having this exclusive kit on hand whenever it's needed!
For breakout prevention, we highly recommend using Rapid Response Detox Masque as a way to lessen the formation of blemishes. AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser is also very effective for clearing clogged pores to discourage breakout activity.
This Collection Includes
- Anti Bump Solution (Formerly named Anti Cyst Treatment)
- Daytime Blemish Gel
- Night Time Spot Lotion
- Post-Breakout Fading Gel
- Cotton Swabs - for precise application of Night Time Spot Lotion
- Lancets - for a safe, sterile way to pierce the skin
- Finger Cots - for squeezing out the infection without introducing additional bacteria to the skin
- A detailed, step-by-step guide for how to heal a blemish fast
- A clear, zipped bag to hold all the contents
Are These Products Right For You?
These products may be used on all skin types, whenever a blemish appears. For other product recommendations for preventing blemishes from appearing and keeping the skin clear, take our Skin Type Quiz.
- Salicylic Acid - Betaine Salicylate (Salicylic Acid Complex) - exfoliating BHA to reduce oil/bacteria deep within the pores.
- Lactic Acid - exfoliating AHA to visibly fade post-breakout scarring.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice) - soothes and calms visible signs of redness, puffiness and irritation.
- Lactic Acid - Ethyl Lactate (purified form of lactic acid ester) - purifies within pore to clear and calm visible cysts and bumps.
- Beta Glucan - supports the skin's visible self-repair process.
How To Use
Step One: When any type of blemish first appears (cyst, papule or pustule), apply Anti Bump Solution (formerly Anti Cyst Treatment) nightly to calm inflammation without a drying effect. During the day, apply Daytime Blemish Gel.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Are these products tested on animals?
Can I use these products if I'm pregnant?
For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!