Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum
Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum by Renée Rouleau is an exfoliating anti-aging serum to balance the needs of breakout-prone, yet aging skin types by using an advanced 17% glycolic/salicylic/lactic acid blend. Formulated to clear clogged pores, lift discoloration from sun, hormones and blemishes and reduce the appearance of large pores and fines lines. The result? The look of brighter, clearer and more balanced skin with a noticeably smoother texture.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
“Ever since I've been using this serum my skin has been really clear, and my pores have been smaller."
Is this exfoliant right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Dry hands and cuticles - reveals smoother skin.
- Sun-damaged chest - smoothes and removes dryness.
- Under the eyes - softens lines and smoothes away dryness. Follow with eye cream.
- 8% Lactic Acid (AHA) - skin-smoothing, moisture barrier-repairing exfoliant.
- 8% Glycolic Acid (AHA) - fast-acting exfoliant to lift away discoloration and reduce appearance of pores and wrinkles.
- 1% Salicylic Acid (BHA) - clears clogged pores to lessen visible bumps and breakouts.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - inhibits hyperpigmentation to reduce dark spots and post-breakout pigmentation.
- Allantoin- soothing agent to keep skin looking calm.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- SD Alcohol 40 / Denatured Alcohol
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This serum is clear, unscented and feels very silky when applied. Safe for sensitive skin. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- Water, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol (pH adjuster), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum to gently lift away dryness, discoloration and clear clogged pores: apply 1-2 pumps to entire face after cleansing and toning. Depending on the condition of your skin's barrier, a tingling sensation may or may not occur but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Follow with a night cream recommended for your skin type. Use for three nights on, three nights off, with a Renée Rouleau hydrating skin serum (view our collection) on alternate nights.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) and a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to sunburn. Wear sun protection daily and discontinue use prior to spending time directly in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Pore+Wrinkle Perfecting Serum is 3.4.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!