Total Eye Repair Creme
"I love Total Eye Repair Creme. It makes the sensitive skin around my eyes look smoother instantly."
— MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD, ACTRESS
Is this eye cream right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
See all Renée Rouleau .
- Skin creases between eyebrows - softens and corrects expression lines and will encourage longer-lasting Botox®.
- Lips - keeps lips smooth and plump.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide - line-filling peptide to encourage healthy cell-to-cell communication for deep wrinkle repair.
- Astaxanthin - powerful antioxidant to enhance skin's elasticity and freshness.
- Snap-8 - a Botox®-like peptide to prevent and correct expression lines.
- Licorice Extract - reduces inflammation that leads to wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Spheres - instantly fills and plumps lines from within.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Rich and creamy, this product is pale pink and has a subtle, refreshing scent. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
How to Use
- To effectively use Total Eye Repair Creme to smooth and firm the skin of the under eye area: pat a small amount under the eyes and lids using your ring finger (the weakest finger) until cream disappears. May be used both morning and evening.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In