Triple Berry Smoothing Peel
"Its magical ability will give you the skin of a 12-year-old within 10 minutes."
— TINA CRAIG (@BAGSNOB) AS TOLD TO THE COVETEUR
Is this exfoliant right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Dry, sun-damaged hands - reveals smoother skin with less visible brown spots.
- Sun-damaged chest - removes dryness and lifts discoloration.
- Keratosis Pilaris - flattens bumps and gives a smoother appearance.
- Mandelic, Lactic, Salicylic, Tartaric and Malic acids - exfoliating and smoothing natural acids.
- Blueberry Extract - rich in anthocyanins to reduce inflammation from within.
- Raspberry Seed Oil - a great source of antioxidants for healthy, younger-acting skin.
- Pomegranate Extract - brightening antioxidant.
- Bromelain - skin smoothing enzyme from pineapple.
- Strawberry Fruit - brightening antioxidant.
"Triple Berry Smoothing Peel is one of my very favorite masks."
— DEMI LOVATO, GRAMMY-NOMINATED SINGER
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Red in color, this creamy gel contains pieces of berry seeds and smells just like raspberry jam. Since we don't use synthetic dyes in our natural product formulas, each batch may vary in color.
How to Use
- To effectively use Triple Berry Smoothing Peel for an at-home, skin-smoothing, professional-results chemical peel: apply a thin coat to clean skin. After 5-10 minutes (a tingling sensation is normal), rinse well with cool water. Follow with moisturizer. Use 1-3 times a month, or as needed. If you're using any of our exfoliating acid serums for three nights on, three nights off as recommended for your skin type, you would use the Triple Berry Smoothing Peel 1-3 times a month on the non-exfoliating nights. For maximum results, apply a masque for your skin type after rinsing off the peel to nourish the newly-revealed skin cells.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!