Triple Berry Smoothing Peel
Triple Berry Smoothing Peel by Renée Rouleau is a professional-strength, at-home exfoliant face peel to gently peel away dullness and reveal younger-looking skin. This contains a powerful blend of antioxidant-rich berries with five skin smoothing fruit AHAs, BHAs and enzymes to clear blemishes and clogged pores, fade post-breakout marks, lift discoloration, stimulate cellular renewal and smooth surface texture while reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and large pores. Layer by layer, you’ll remove dullness to reveal younger-looking skin that has literally been resurfaced. Triple Berry Smoothing Peel is the ideal treatment to use a night or two before a special event to guarantee smooth, glowing skin. For best results, apply a masque after the peel to give a full facial experience at home. (See our masque collection and Rapid Response/Triple Berry Duo for improving adult acne.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
"Its magical ability will give you the skin of a 12-year-old within 10 minutes."
- TINA CRAIG (@BAGSNOB) AS TOLD TO THE COVETEUR
Is this exfoliant right for you?
This product is recommended for each of our nine skin types.
Don't know your skin type? Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn how to best care for your skin and get customized product recommendations.
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Dry, sun-damaged hands - reveals smoother skin with less visible brown spots
- Sun-damaged chest - removes dryness and lifts discoloration
- Keratosis Pilaris - flattens bumps and gives a smoother appearance
- Mandelic, Lactic, Salicylic, Tartaric and Malic acids - exfoliating and smoothing natural acids.
- Blueberry Extract - rich in anthocyanins to reduce inflammation from within.
- Raspberry Seed Oil - a great source of antioxidants for healthy, younger-acting skin.
- Pomegranate Extract - brightening antioxidant.
- Bromelain - skin smoothing enzyme from pineapple.
- Strawberry Fruit - brightening antioxidant.
"Triple Berry Smoothing Peel is one of my very favorite masks."
- DEMI LOVATO, GRAMMY-NOMINATED SINGER
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Red in color, this creamy gel contains pieces of berry seeds and smells just like raspberry jam. Since we don't use synthetic dyes in our natural product formulas, each batch may vary in color.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Puree, Water, Glycerin, Fragara Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit, L-Lactic Acid (3%), Salicylic Acid (2%), Xanthan Gum, Citrus Noblis (Mandarin Orange) Puree, Prunus Sertotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Citrus Paradisa (Grapefruit), Blueberry (Vaccinium Angustifolium) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, L-Tartaric Acid, Wine Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, L-Mandelic Acid, Bromelain, Benzyl Alcohol, L-Malic Acid, Citrus Noblis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Sinensis var. Sanguina Oil, Lycopene, Punica Granatum Bark Extract. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Triple Berry Smoothing Peel for an at-home skin-smoothing professional-results chemical peel, apply a thin layer to clean skin. Depending on the condition of your skin's barrier, a tingling sensation may or may not occur but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. After 5-10 minutes, rinse well with cool water. Follow with a mask or moisturizer. Use 1-4 times a month, or as needed.
- If you're using any of our exfoliating acid serums for three nights on, three nights off as recommended for your skin type, you would use the Triple Berry Smoothing Peel 1-4 times a month on the non-exfoliating nights. For maximum results, apply a masque for your skin type after rinsing off the peel to nourish the newly-revealed skin cells.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!