BHA Clarifying Serum
Size: 0.5 fl oz
"BHA Clarifying Serum is a miracle product and I use it to keep my skin clear. I'll wake up the next morning and literally have no pores."
- DEMI LOVATO, GRAMMY-NOMINATED SINGER
Is this exfoliant right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Back or chest acne - keeps pores clean to prevent clogged pores and blemishes while lifting discoloration and scarring.
- 3% Betaine Salicylate (BHA Salicylic Acid Complex) - absorbs deep within pore lining to clear clogging and congestion.
- Meadowsweet Extract - controls excess oil production.
- Silver Ear Mushroom - gives hydration and immune-enhancing protection to sensitive, acne-prone skin.
- 4% Glycolic Acid (AHA) - lifts discoloration to make skin more even-toned.
- 4% Lactic Acid (AHA) - gentle skin smoothing and improve barrier defense.
"The secret to troubled skin is Renée Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum."
- TEEN VOGUE
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This silky, gel serum is a pale yellow color with a slight medicinal scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use BHA Clarifying Serum to reduce oil, lift discoloration and lessen blemishes, apply 1-2 pumps to entire face after cleansing and toning. Follow with a moisturizer for your skin type. Use for three nights on, three nights off, with a Renée Rouleau hydrating skin serum (view our collection) on alternate nights. Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) and a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to sunburn. Wear sun protection daily and discontinue use prior to spending time directly in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!