Night Time Spot Lotion
Night Time Spot Lotion by Renée Rouleau is a fast-acting acne spot treatment to visibly heal and dry up breakouts and whiteheads by using a blend of potent disinfecting ingredients. Formulated for surface, infected blemishes, this night time spot treatment goes to work immediately to ensure less visibly blemishes by morning. Night Time Spot Lotion can also be used for back acne and breakouts on the chest. The result? Beautiful and clearer skin by Renée Rouleau.
Looking for our most comprehensive solution for breakouts? Shop our Zit Care Kit, complete with everything you need to tackle blemishes at every stage.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
"This is awesome for drying out zits overnight!"
- AMANDA CREW, ACTRESS
Is this acne spot treatment right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau acne spot treatments.
- Mosquito and ant bites - alleviates itching, swelling and redness.
- Camphor - drying agent.
- Sulfur - antiseptic/anti-bacterial.
- Zinc Oxide - antiseptic/anti-bacterial.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This off-white spot lotion is cooling when applied and has a clean, medicinal scent.
- SD Alcohol 40, Purified Water, Zinc Oxide, Sulfur, Magnesium Carbonate, Camphor, Menthol Oil, Chamomile Extract, Propylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sulfur, Allantoin, Eugenol. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Night Time Spot Lotion to heal breakouts fast: shake bottle well. Open top and dip a cotton swab into bottle. Dab on blemish and leave on overnight. Use as needed. After every few uses, wipe the neck of the bottle with a damp towel to ensure the cap creates an airtight fit to prevent the product inside from drying out.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In