Night Time Spot Lotion
"This is awesome for drying out zits overnight!"
— AMANDA CREW, ACTRESS
Is this acne spot treatment right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau acne spot treatments.
Mosquito and ant bites - alleviates itching, swelling and redness.
- Camphor - drying agent.
- Sulfur - antiseptic/anti-bacterial.
- Zinc Oxide - antiseptic/anti-bacterial.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This off-white spot lotion is cooling when applied and has a clean, medicinal scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Night Time Spot Lotion to heal breakouts fast: shake bottle well. Open top and dip a cotton swab into bottle. Dab on blemish and leave on overnight. Use as needed. After every few uses, wipe the neck of the bottle with a damp towel to ensure the cap creates an airtight fit to prevent the product inside from drying out.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In