AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser
***Due to increased demand, our beloved AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser is currently OUT OF STOCK. We expect to have it back in stock on Monday, February, 27, 2017. If you still would like to order it now you can do so by adding it to your cart and we will be sure to send it out as soon as we get our delivery. If you are placing an order for AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser along with other products, your other items will be shipped right out as usual and the cleanser will ship separately on or before February 27. We apologize for the inconvenience of the backorder of this popular product for oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin types.
AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser by Renée Rouleau is formulated to reduce acne, bumps, blackheads and clogged pores while lifting away red discoloration and scarring leftover from blemishes. This non-drying, sulfate-free, deep pore cleansing gel face wash for sensitive skin uses a powerful blend of salicylic, lactic and glycolic acids along with gentle jojoba beads for effective exfoliation and incredible smoothing--without leaving the skin feeling tight, dry or irritated. Allure Magazine winner for "Best Cleanser for Oily/Problem Skin". Recommended for teens, adults or anyone struggling with breakouts. The result? Clearer-looking skin with fewer breakouts and clogged pores.
"Best Cleanser for Oily/Acne Prone Skin."
— ALLURE MAGAZINE (BEST OF BEAUTY AWARD WINNER)
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Back or chest acne - use with a loofah daily to clear blemishes and lift discoloration and scarring.
- Ingrown facial hairs - reduces trapped hair follicles.
"I love that it doesn't leave the skin feeling dry and it helps me combat pesky breakouts."
— TEMPTALIA BEAUTY BLOG
- Salicylic Acid - exfoliating BHA to clear acne-causing congestion from deep within the pores.
- Lactic Acid - exfoliating AHA to fade post-breakout scarring.
- Hawaiian Red Marine Algae - gives comforting hydration to sensitive, irritated skin.
- Mangosteen Peel Extract - natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Papaya Fruit Extract - enzyme to reveal brighter skin.
- Jojoba Beads - gentle skin polisher to lift discoloration.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Plastic Beads
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This product smells of citrus and has small, delicate beads that give this smooth gel a silky texture.
How to Use
- To effectively use AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser to deep clean clogged pores and fade discolored acne scars: apply a small amount to damp skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds and rinse well with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum and moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!