AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser
AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser by Renée Rouleau is formulated to reduce acne, bumps, blackheads and clogged pores while lifting away red discoloration and scarring leftover from blemishes. This non-drying, sulfate-free, deep pore cleansing gel face wash for sensitive skin uses a powerful blend of salicylic, lactic and glycolic acids along with gentle jojoba beads for effective exfoliation and incredible smoothing--without leaving the skin feeling tight, dry or irritated. Allure Magazine winner for "Best Cleanser for Oily/Problem Skin". Recommended for teens, adults or anyone struggling with breakouts. The result? Clearer-looking skin with fewer breakouts and clogged pores.
Size: 6 fl oz
"Best Cleanser for Oily/Acne Prone Skin."
— ALLURE MAGAZINE (BEST OF BEAUTY AWARD WINNER)
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Back or chest acne - use with a loofah daily to clear blemishes and lift discoloration and scarring.
- Ingrown facial hairs - reduces trapped hair follicles.
"I love that it doesn't leave the skin feeling dry and it helps me combat pesky breakouts."
— TEMPTALIA BEAUTY BLOG
- Salicylic Acid - exfoliating BHA to clear acne-causing congestion from deep within the pores.
- Lactic Acid - exfoliating AHA to fade post-breakout scarring.
- Hawaiian Red Marine Algae - gives comforting hydration to sensitive, irritated skin.
- Mangosteen Peel Extract - natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Papaya Fruit Extract - enzyme to reveal brighter skin.
- Jojoba Beads - gentle skin polisher to lift discoloration.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Plastic Beads
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This product smells of citrus and has small, delicate beads that give this smooth gel a silky texture.
How to Use
- To effectively use AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser to deep clean clogged pores and fade discolored acne scars: apply a small amount to damp skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds and rinse well with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum and moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!