Skin Recovery Lotion
"This takes aggravated skin back to square one, no matter how reactive it may be."
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Glycosaminoglycans - reduces redness and irritation.
- Gycerin - water-binding properties to keep cells hydrated from within.
- Calendula Flower Extract - antibacterial, anti-redness.
- Willowherb Extract - soothes inflammation.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
- Drying Alcohols
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This very light creamy lotion is white in color and soft, silky and fluffy to the touch. Fragrance-free.
How to Use
- To effectively use Skin Recovery Lotion to soothe and protect red, acne-prone, sensitive skin: apply all over face and neck after cleansing and toning. For best results, leave toner damp before applying lotion.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In