Skin Correcting Serum
Skin Correcting Serum by Renée Rouleau is an oil-free serum to reduce sensitivity and prevent acne by strengthening the skin's immune system to address the underlying cause of breakouts. Many blemish products only focus on treating breakouts topically with drying and irritating ingredients, but very few focus on acne prevention from a deeper level within the skin. With continued use, this advanced formula will restore a healthy balance to encourage clearer skin with fewer visible blemishes. The result? Clearer skin with reduced sensitivity by Renée Rouleau.
"Not only do I feel instantly hydrated but it keeps my skin balanced and breakouts away."
— MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD, ACTRESS
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
Under masks - for an extra dose of nourishment.
- Beta Glucan - strengthen skin's immune system to lessen sensitivity.
- Superoxide Dismutase - antioxidant to lessen inflammation.
- Phospholipids - balances hydration within the skin.
"This is a revelation for breakout-prone skin."
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This clear gel is silky when applied and smells slightly of tangerine.
How to Use
- To effectively use Skin Correcting Serum to reduce sensitivity and prevent visible blemishes from appearing: apply a thin layer to skin after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturizer. Use day or night.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In