Pro Results Power Serum
NEW! Pro Results Power Serum by Renée Rouleau transforms the skin to a dramatically smoother finish while working to help it remember its once youthful form, suppleness and bounce. This dark spot corrector is a powerful blend of 20% lactic, glycolic and mandelic acids which gently lift surface sun damage discoloration and reduces visible lines and pore size to reveal smoother skin. *This is the new and improved replacement for AHA Smoothing Serum 20%.
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it’s no secret why: her skin care line works wonders."
— ELLE MAGAZINE
Is this exfoliant right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Dry hands and cuticles - reveals smoother skin.
- Sun-damaged chest - smoothes and removes dryness.
- Under the eyes - softens lines and smoothes away dryness. Follow with eye cream.
- Keratosis Pilaris - flattens bumps and gives a smooth appearance.
- Ingrown bikini line hairs - use daily 7 days after waxing to prevent trapped hair follicles.
- 9.5% Glycolic Acid (AHA) - fast-acting exfoliant to lift discoloration.
- 9.5% Lactic Acid (AHA) - skin-comforting and hydrating exfoliant.
- 1% Mandelic Acid (AHA) - brightening and smoothing exfoliant.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - calming and soothing anti-aging antioxidant.
- Allantoin - soothing and hydrating properties.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- SD Alcohol / Denatured Alcohol
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This silky serum is clear, barely scented and feels very sheer when applied.
How to Use
- To effectively use Pro Results Power Serum to lift away dryness, discoloration and visible sun damage: apply 1-2 pumps to entire face after cleansing and toning. (A slight tingling sensation is normal.) Follow with a night cream recommended for your skin type. Use for three nights on, three nights off, with a Renée Rouleau hydrating skin serum (view our serum collection) on alternate nights. Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to sunburn. Wear sun protection daily and discontinue use prior to spending time directly in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In