Energy Boosting Toner
Now through 8/27, take 15% off your entire order with code HP2017 at checkout!
NEW! Energy Boosting Toner by Renée Rouleau works to dramatically brighten and refresh the skin's appearance by infusing a glow-enhancing blend of stimulating botanicals and super hydrators deep within the skin. With daily use, dullness and dryness will be visibly corrected, signs of fatigue will be minimized and newly replaced with a healthy, vibrant radiance from inside out. The result? Skin will look be moist and supple and be perfectly primed to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows. Note: Due to the stimulating ingredients, this is not suggested for those with severe redness, consistent flushing of the skin or rosacea.
Size: 6 fl oz
"I created this formula to minimize the signs of fatigue and bring a healthy-looking glow."
- Renée Rouleau
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) – Helps absorb minerals more effectively leading to increased energy molecule production known as ATP.
- Ginseng Root Extract – stimulating, immune-strengthening, anti-aging.
- Sodium PCA – holds moisture within cells and a natural component of the skin's healthy barrier.
- Trehalose – antioxidant and gives long-lasting hydration.
- SD Alcohol 40 / Denatured Alcohol
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This light pink toner is a cool and refreshing liquid that has a very subtle citrus/geranium scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Energy Boosting Toner to reveal brighter and healthier-looking skin, apply to Toning Cloth or cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In