Energy Boosting Toner by Renée Rouleau works to dramatically brighten and refresh the skin's appearance by infusing a glow-enhancing blend of stimulating botanicals and super hydrators deep within the skin. With daily use, dullness and dryness will be visibly corrected, signs of fatigue will be minimized and newly replaced with a healthy, vibrant radiance from inside out. The result? Skin will look be moist and supple and be perfectly primed to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows.
Size: 6 fl oz
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
Due to the stimulating ingredients, this is not suggested for those with severe redness, consistent flushing of the skin or rosacea.
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This light pink toner is a cool and refreshing liquid that has a very subtle citrus/geranium scent.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) – Helps absorb minerals more effectively leading to increased energy molecule production known as ATP.
- Ginseng Root Extract – stimulating, immune-strengthening, anti-aging.
- Sodium PCA – holds moisture within cells and a natural component of the skin's healthy barrier.
- Trehalose – antioxidant and gives long-lasting hydration.
Water, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Trehalose, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Phytic Acid, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner), Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Energy Boosting Toner to reveal brighter and healthier-looking skin, apply to Toning Cloth or cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Energy Boosting Toner is 5.0.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- DGDiann G.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Aging, Tired, Sensitive4 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Aging, Tired, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsEnergy starter
I love this toner. It always brightens my face and leaves it refreshed.
- MMary7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I was using the Moisture Infusing Toner then I double-checked the list for my skin type 7 and found this one was chosen for type 7. I switched and we'll guess what....its delightful 😊
- MMary9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
This is so refreshing after cleansing. Great prep for serums~
- ASAngela S.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Aging10 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is AgingRated 4 out of 5 starsPleasant Smell
The smell is energizing, and the product seems to be helping the skin around my nose and eyes even out a little. I see no change in discoloration though, and it reacts with my nighttime retinol alternative from another brand. I might try more RR products for 7 skin type to see if the combination works better.
- HDHannah D.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Dull, Acne Prone, Aging, Clogged Pores, Sensitive1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Dull, Acne Prone, Aging, Clogged Pores, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect start to my day for my skin
This toner is a great way to start my day. First the Mint renewal cleanser, then this toner and I continue with my moisturizer and sunscreen. My skin is hydrated and protected and ready to go!