This three piece retail-size collection for Skin Type #2 will get your skin off to a great start so you can be on your way to healthy-looking and more balanced skin with fewer clogged pores and breakouts.
This Collection Includes
NOTE: All kits are pre-assembled and substitutions are unable to be made.
Are these products right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin. Prefer one-on-one advice directly from an esthetician? Schedule a free consultation prior to any skin type kit purchase. Learn more and schedule > NOTE: Consultation appointments must be made prior to purchase. If conducted post-purchase, a $100 consultation fee will be applied.
- Salicylic Acid - exfoliating BHA to clear acne-causing congestion from deep within the pores.
- Lactic Acid - exfoliating AHA to lift discoloration to reveal even-toned skin.
- Niacinamide - (Vitamin B3) - soothing hydrator that also reduces the appearance of post-breakout discoloration.
- Algae Extract - Red Marine Algae - firms and tones the skin.
- Panthenol - moisture-binding humectant and skin conditioner with anti-inflammatory benefits.
How To Use
For a printable version of this routine, click here.
IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning and applying a lightweight lotion is essential to getting clear skin.
- Step One: Cleanse with Mint Renewal Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of cleanser, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with moisturizer.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Sheer Moisture Lotion to entire face and neck.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Cleanse with Mint Renewal Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of cleanser, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with next product.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum over entire face. A tingling sensation may or may not occur, but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Wait 60 seconds and apply lotion. To avoid getting too much exfoliation, use this serum only every other night. On the alternate nights, just apply moisturizer after cleansing.
- Step Three: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Sheer Moisture Lotion to entire face.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Are these products tested on animals?
Can I use these products if I'm pregnant?
For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- BVBeatriz V.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Irritated1 year agoAge Range 45 - 54My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, IrritatedRated 4 out of 5 stars1st time user of Renee Rouleau!!
I like the moisturiser , as it has no particular smell and it absorbed very efficiently. The serum is also great, I won’t use it 3 nights a week as I think this is too much for now.
It did tingled quite a bit as my skin is sensitive.
Unfortunately the cleanser which was what I was looking forward the most was not to my liking .
I didn’t like to smell or the beads and I also feel like it would be too harsh for my skin.
I will use it on my body.