Complete your nighttime cleansing routine with these soft, durable cleansing cloths made of bamboo cotton. The perfect companion to any cleansing lotion or balm, these help you step up your game for a more effective cleanse. While your cleanser is meant to break down sunscreen, makeup, and environmental pollutants, a physical wiping motion is needed to actually lift all this debris off the skin. These exceptionally gentle cloths do just that, leaving you with a perfectly clean canvas that’s ready for the rest of your skincare products. They can be used nightly, even by sensitive skin types.
NOTE: We recommend using these rounds with your cleanser, specifically for the removal of makeup and other skincare products. For the application of liquid skincare products, such as toner, we recommend our Toning Cloths. These are less absorbent so the product will end up on your skin, not soaked into the cloth!
- 10 bamboo cloths + 1 laundry bag
- Rounds: 100% bamboo cotton / 3” diameter (7.62 cm)
- Bag: 100% bamboo cotton / 8” X 8”
Feel / Smell / Look
Each cleansing cloth is round and pillowy with an off-white color so you can see the makeup you’re removing. The bamboo cotton is incredibly soft, making it suitable even for sensitive areas like the eyes. These cloths are also durable and will remain fuzz and lint-free, even after washing.
Rounds: 100% bamboo cotton
Bag: 100% bamboo cotton
How To Use
Start by massaging your preferred cleansing lotion or balm cleanser onto dry skin for 30 seconds. Add water to emulsify, and massage for another 30 seconds. Rinse your face with lukewarm water, then dampen the cleansing round. Gently wipe it across your face to remove every last trace of makeup and debris.
Washing instructions: After each use, place rounds inside the laundry bag and wash on cold. Do not use bleach. To dry, keep the rounds inside the bag and tumble dry on low.
How are these different from your Toning Cloths?
These reusable rounds absorb a lot more product than the Toning Cloths. We recommend using these rounds specifically for the removal of makeup and other skincare products from the day. For the application of liquid skincare products, like toner, we recommend our Toning Cloths. These were specifically created to absorb very little product so that it ends up on your skin instead of soaking into the cloth.
How do I wash these reusable cloths?
After each use, place rounds inside the laundry bag and wash on cold. Do not use bleach.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
Where is this product made?
This product is made in China.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- CRChristina R.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Dry, Aging, Sensitive, Dull2 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Dry, Aging, Sensitive, DullRated 5 out of 5 starsI like them!
I like that they are reuseable and easy to put in the wash with the mesh bag. The small size makes them easy to use around the face and the texture is soft whereas my washcloths are sometimes too rough.
- MRMary-Ellen R.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dull, Dry, Aging, Red, Sensitive8 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Dull, Dry, Aging, Red, SensitiveRated 3 out of 5 starsNice, but not necessary
I think these are lovely, soft, and very handy. But my washcloth works just as well. I don't use makeup remover every day, so these sit waiting for the laundry. I think they'd be better for someone who uses foundation every day, and needs Better Than Balm daily.
- SHsharon h.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Sensitive9 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is SensitiveRated 1 out of 5 starsTiny cloths
These cloths are super tiny and hard to use.Renée Rouleau Skin Care8 months ago
Hey, Sharon! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the new Reusable Cleansing Cloths! We're sorry they didn't work for you.
- MMary9 months agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Fabulously soft, durable, effective and wash up so well!! WILL never purchase cotton rounds again...waste of $$
- EAElena A.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Aging9 months agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsMs