Elderberry Soothing Toner
Elderberry Soothing Toner is for sensitive skin to remove impure tap water and cleanser residue while delivering anti-aging antioxidants deep within the skin.
Elderberry Soothing Toner by Renée Rouleau is an alcohol-free toner for sensitive skin that delivers antioxidants deep within the skin for sensitive and aging skin types. This softening and plumping formula rids the skin of impurities while providing instant hydration to reveal moist and bouncy skin. Anthocyanin-rich elderberry extract is used to create this natural skin tonic known for its high performance soothing and anti-aging effects. The result? Beautifully balanced, calm and refreshed skin.
Size: 6 fl oz
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This toner is clear with a subtle, fresh/floral scent.
- Elderberry Fruit Extract - potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sodium PCA - water-binding agent to attract and retain moisture in the skin.
- Biosaccaride Gum -1 - soothing and hydrating sugar that keeps water between the cells.
Water, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Elderberry Soothing Toner to deliver antioxidants to sensitive, aging skin, apply to Toning Cloth or cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Elderberry Soothing Toner is 5.4.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- MHMonique H.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is Sensitive1 month agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 5My Skin is SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsThe BEST toner
I am a skin type 5 and have been using this toner for over 2 years. It’s refreshing and gentle on my skin and preps my skin for C&E or a serum depending on the day.
- JJJessica J.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Sun Damaged, Acne Prone, Aging6 months agoAge Range 35 - 44My Skin is Sun Damaged, Acne Prone, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsCan't live without it!
I use it twice a day, immediately after washing. It wakes up my face and gives a great base for my next step, serum. Love it!
- DZDiane Z.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+My Skin is Aging, Tired, Sun Damaged7 months agoAge Range 65+My Skin is Aging, Tired, Sun DamagedRated 5 out of 5 starsBEST toner ever!!
Have been using this toner for a bout 15 years! I will not use any other toner! Makes my skin feel clean, moisturized and healthy. Highly recommend this product
I receive comments about how glowing my skin is at 70 years old.
- SASamantha A.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Irritated, Acne Prone, Oily, Sensitive, Clogged Pores7 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Irritated, Acne Prone, Oily, Sensitive, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsFeels great
This is a great toner. I still feel hydrated and refreshed and it doesn’t sting my skin or turn it red. Great for skin type 4!
- TGTracy G.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sun Damaged, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Clogged Pores7 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sun Damaged, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsObsessed with these products
No breakouts, and the toner really helps to keep my skin clear.