Elderberry Soothing Toner
Elderberry Soothing Toner by Renée Rouleau is an alcohol-free toner for sensitive skin that delivers antioxidants deep within the skin for sensitive and aging skin types. This softening and plumping formula frees the skin of impurities while providing instant hydration to reveal moist and bouncy skin. Steam distillation is used to create this natural skin tonic rich in Anthocyanins known for its high performance soothing and anti-aging effects. The result? Beautifully balanced, calm and refreshed skin.
Size: 6 fl oz
"Her skin care line works wonders."
- ELLE MAGAZINE
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- Elderberry Fruit Extract - potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sodium PCA - water-binding agent to attract and retain moisture in the skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This toner is clear with a subtle, fruit/floral scent.
- Deionized Water, Sambucas Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sodium PCA, Diazolidinyl Urea, lodopropnyl Butylcarbamate. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Elderberry Soothing Toner to deliver antioxidants to sensitive, aging skin, apply to Toning Cloth or cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In