Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion
NEW! Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion by Renée Rouleau is a luxurious cleansing emulsion that effectively melts away makeup, environmental debris and surface dry cell build up while minimizing signs of chronic irritation that can lead to premature aging. Dry, sensitive skin immediately regains a moist and dewy glow and will be perfectly primed for maximum results from the skincare that follows.
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it’s no secret why: her skin care line works wonders."
— ELLE MAGAZINE
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Niacinamide - repairs skin’s moisture defense barrier function.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - soothing plant antioxidant.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable form of lipid (fat) soluble vitamin C to protect skin cells and restore a brighter radiance.
- Tocopheryl Linoleate - vitamin E to protects cells from damage.
- Mugwort Extract - provides soothing relief to keep skin calm.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This luxuriously silky cleanser is white in color and has a subtle refreshing scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion to clean dehdyrated, aging skin: apply a small amount of cleanser to dry skin. Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again and rinse well with lukewarm water. Give the skin a final wipe with a damp sponge or wash cloth and proceed with an alcohol-free toner, serum and moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In