Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion
Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion by Renée Rouleau is a luxurious cleansing emulsion that effectively melts away makeup, environmental debris and surface dry cell build up while minimizing signs of chronic irritation that can lead to premature aging. Dry, sensitive skin immediately regains a moist and dewy glow and will be perfectly primed for maximum results from the skincare that follows.
Size: 6 fl oz
"This cleansing emulsion does the heavy lifting for makeup removal without oils and feels like a silky lotion whisking away every last bit of mascara and foundation. "
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
- Niacinamide - repairs skin’s moisture defense barrier function.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - soothing plant antioxidant.
- Vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable form of lipid (fat) soluble vitamin C to protect skin cells and restore a brighter radiance.
- Vitamin E - Tocopheryl Linoleate - vitamin E to protects cells from damage.
- Mugwort Extract - provides soothing relief to keep skin calm.
"This luxuriously melts away makeup while easing any type of irritation or dryness. Expect radiant and dewy results."
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This luxuriously silky cleanser is white in color and has a subtle refreshing scent.
- Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Laureth-4, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate (gentle foaming agent), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Laminaria Digitata (Horsetail Kelp) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol (water-binding humectant), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner), Lauramidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Citric Acid. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion to clean dehdyrated, aging skin: apply a small amount of cleanser to dry skin. Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again and rinse well with lukewarm water. Give the skin a final wipe with a damp sponge or wash cloth and proceed with an alcohol-free toner, serum and moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Is this product tested on animals? No.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion is 6.3.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In