Great for skin types:
Skin Drink Concentrate
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
Got dry, winter skin? Layer this serum underneath moisturizer.
— INSTYLE MAGAZINE
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
Under masque - for an extra dose of nourishment. (See our masques)
- Hyaluronic Acid - helps retain skin's natural hydration.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) - brightening antioxidant.
- Salicylic Acid - anti-microbial to encourage clearer pores.
- Aloe Leaf Juice - soothes and comforts sensitive skin.
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it’s no secret why: her skin care line works wonders."
— ELLE MAGAZINE
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This unscented, clear gel is thin and feels silky when applied. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
How to Use
- To effectively use Skin Drink to plump skin with hydration: apply 1-2 pumps to skin after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturizer. Use nightly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In