Moisture Infusion Toner
Moisture Infusion Toner by Renée Rouleau is an alcohol-free, serum-infused skin toner formulated with natural botanicals to soothe and bring moisturizing comfort to sensitive skin. Formulated with essential vitamins and omega 3, 6 and 9, this will instantly calm and correct signs of redness, rosacea, and irritation while leaving a silky coat of moisture to elevate hydration levels deep within the intercellular matrix. Ideal for retinol and retinoid users to decrease sensitivity and flakiness. The result? Skin will look instantly dewy and luminous and be perfectly primed to achieve maximum results from the skincare that follows.
Size: 6 fl oz
"This is the secret to healing dry skin."
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- Makeup setting spray - pour into a spray bottle and mist on the skin over foundation and powder makeup to give a dewy, luminous glow.
- Makeup primer - pour into a spray bottle and mist on the skin before applying foundation makeup to soften surface lines and give a beautiful diffused glow.
"I created this formula to deeply hydrate and minimize environmental stressors."
— Renée Rouleau
- Phospholipids - a moisturizing lipid to hold comforting moisture between cells.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - stable vitamin C to protect cells and reveal a brilliant clarity.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - improves skin barrier function to elevate moisture levels from deep within.
- Black Raspberry Seed Oil, Blackberry Seed Oil - rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 to deeply hydrate.
- SD Alcohol 40
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This toner is milky, white and feels refreshing. It has a silky, slippery texture when applied and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smelling slightly of natural rosewood.
- Water, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Laureth-4, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Rubus Leucodermis (Black Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Phospholipids, Superoxide Dismutase, Beta-Carotene, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Arosspolymer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Moisture Infusion Toner to give soothing moisture: gently shake product to emulsify. Apply to Toning Cloth or cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In