Moisture Infusion Toner
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
"I created this formula to deeply hydrate and minimize environmental stressors."
— Renée Rouleau
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- Makeup setting spray - pour into a spray bottle and mist on the skin over foundation and powder makeup to give a dewy, luminous glow.
- Makeup primer - pour into a spray bottle and mist on the skin before applying foundation makeup to soften surface lines and give a beautiful diffused glow.
- Phospholipids - a moisturizing lipid to hold comforting moisture between cells.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - stable vitamin C to protect cells and reveal a brilliant clarity.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - improves skin barrier function to elevate moisture levels from deep within.
- Black Raspberry Seed Oil, Blackberry Seed Oil - rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 to deeply hydrate.
- SD Alcohol 40
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This toner is milky, white and feels refreshing. It has a silky, slippery texture when applied and leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smelling slightly of natural rosewood.
How to Use
- To effectively use Moisture Infusion Toner to give soothing moisture: gently shake product to emulsify. Apply to Toning Cloth or cotton pad and wipe over entire face. Leave damp and proceed with a serum or moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In