Toning Cloths by Renée Rouleau is a skin accessory to reduce toner waste instead of using highly absorbent cotton balls or cotton pads. These economical, lint-free, fuzz-free cloths use a soft blend of fibers to absorb 50% less product, while feeling extremely soft and gentle on the skin. Toning Cloths are sold in a box made from 100% recycled paperboard. Toning cloths are the 'must have' companion to be used with your daily alcohol-free toner (view our collection of toners) and are beneficial for men who want to avoid cotton fuzz from traditional cotton balls. Toning Cloths are great as a multi-use product with eye makeup remover, nail polish remover or any liquid product.
"Toning Cloths are a life changing product."
— MARIE CLAIRE MAGAZINE
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
For use with other liquid products like eye makeup remover and nail polish remover.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- These extremely soft cloths are economical, lint-free and fuzz-free and use a soft blend of fibers to absorb 50% less product. See a visual comparison of a Toning Cloth versus a cotton ball or a cotton pad.
How to Use
- Apply your liquid product to these soft and gentle cloths. Everything that you would normally use with cotton balls or pads can now be used with our best-selling Toning Cloths.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In