Toning Cloths by Renée Rouleau is a skin accessory to reduce toner waste instead of using highly absorbent cotton balls or cotton pads. These economical, lint-free, fuzz-free cloths use a soft blend of fibers to absorb 50% less product, while feeling extremely soft and gentle on the skin. Toning Cloths are sold in a box made from 100% recycled paperboard. Toning cloths are the 'must have' companion to be used with your daily alcohol-free toner (view our collection of toners) and are beneficial for men who want to avoid cotton fuzz from traditional cotton balls. Toning Cloths are great as a multi-use product with eye makeup remover, nail polish remover or any liquid product.
Size: Approximately 130 cloths per box
"Toning Cloths are a life changing product."
— MARIE CLAIRE MAGAZINE
Is this toner right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
See all Renée Rouleau toners.
- For use with other liquid products like eye makeup remover and nail polish remover.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- These extremely soft cloths are economical, lint-free and fuzz-free and use a soft blend of fibers to absorb 50% less product. See a visual comparison of a Toning Cloth versus a cotton ball or a cotton pad.
How to Use
- Apply your liquid product to these soft and gentle cloths. Everything that you would normally use with cotton balls or pads can now be used with our best-selling Toning Cloths.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In