Great for skin types:
Sheer Moisture Lotion
Sheer Moisture Lotion by Renée Rouleau delivers the perfect amount of anti-aging nourishment for reducing the appearance of visible lines and wrinkles without clogging the pores or leaving a greasy residue. Advanced age-defying ingredients like Red Marine Algae, time-released antioxidants and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) all give exceptional hydration and brightening benefits to this anti-aging cream. The result? The perfect balance your skin needs to be healthy, smooth and radiant.
Size: 2 fl oz
"Her skin care line works wonders."
- ELLE MAGAZINE
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Red Marine Algae - firms and tones the skin.
- Tocopheryl Linoleate - vitamin E to protects cells from damage.
- Niacinamide - (Vitamin B3) - soothing hydrator that also reduces the appearance of post-breakout discoloration.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- White in color and soft and fluffy to the touch with a clean, fresh scent of geranium.
- Water, Cetyl Alcohol (non-drying thickener), Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract (Red Marine Algae), Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Stem Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) , Polysorbate 80, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer (mild stabilizer). To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Sheer Moisture Lotion to give skin hydration without clogging the pores, apply a small amount to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. For best results, leave toner damp before applying a moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Sheer Moisture Lotion is 5.1.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!