Great for skin types:
Sheer Moisture Lotion
NEW & IMPROVED! Sheer Moisture Lotion by Renée Rouleau delivers the perfect amount of anti-aging nourishment for reducing the appearance of visible lines and wrinkles without clogging the pores or leaving a greasy residue. Advanced age-defying ingredients like Red Marine Algae, time-released antioxidants and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) all give exceptional hydration and brightening benefits to this anti-aging cream. The result? The perfect balance your skin needs to be healthy, smooth and radiant.
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it’s no secret why: her skin care line works wonders."
— ELLE MAGAZINE
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Red Marine Algae - firms and tones the skin.
- Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate - skin-brightening, stable, no-sting vitamin C.
- Tocopheryl Linoleate - vitamin E to protects cells from damage.
- Niacinamide - (Vitamin B3) - soothing hydrator that also reduces the appearance of post-breakout discoloration.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- White in color and soft and fluffy to the touch with a clean, fresh scent of geranium.
How to Use
- To effectively use Sheer Moisture Lotion to give skin hydration without clogging the pores: apply a small amount to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. For best results, leave toner damp before applying a moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In