Post-Breakout Fading Gel
"This product is a big relief for acne scars."
Is this acne spot treatment right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau acne spot treatments.
Mosquito and ant bites - alleviates itching, swelling and redness.
"Her skin care line works wonders."
— ELLE MAGAZINE
- White Tea Extract - anti-inflammatory tea to soothe signs of redness and irritation.
- Lactic/Amino Acid Complex - exfoliating AHA to provide cellular turnover with minimum irritation.
- Glycolic/Amino Acid Complex - exfoliating AHA with minimum discomfort.
- Sea Whip Extract - anti-inflammatory, soothing agent.
- SD Alcohol 40 / Denatured Alcohol
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This off-white gel is a thin liquid with a subtle scent of citrus. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
How to Use
- It's very important to only use this product on blemishes that are entirely healed (with no scab present). After performing your regular nighttime routine, take a damp tissue or cotton swab and wipe affected area clean before applying Post-Breakout Fading Gel. Apply one drop to dark mark and leave on overnight. Use nightly until desired results are achieved. Results will vary based on severity of the blemish and the intensity of picking. If you're using other exfoliating products, it's best to avoid the area being treated so as not to cause irritation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!