Hydraboost Rescue Creme
*This is a new and improved version of our popular Hawaiian Nourishing Creme which you can purchase at a discounted price in our previous packaging here.
"This moisturizer is a miracle worker."
— DEMI LOVATO, GRAMMY-NOMINATED SINGER
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Burns - soothes redness from the sun or hot objects.
- Sea Whip Extract - anti-inflammatory, soothing agent.
- Red Marine Algae - calms skin by alleviating signs of irritation.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - encourages the look of firmer, plumper skin
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - improves moisture levels and the appearance of aging skin.
- Passion Fruit Extract - soothing antioxidant.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This creamy, luxurious and quickly-absorbing moisturizer is white in color and has a scent of fresh citrus.
How to Use
- To effectively use Hydraboost Rescue Creme to soothe and deeply hydrate sensitive skin: massage a thin layer over entire face on clean skin. Use daily.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In