Vitamin C&E Treatment
NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA!* Vitamin C&E Treatment by Renée Rouleau offers 14% stable, no-sting vitamin C with a pH of 6.8 to lighten brown sun spots, prevent blackheads, even out skin tone, lift discoloration from blemish scarring and reduce the appearance of wrinkles while encouraging collagen production. This skin lightening cream uses a powerful time-released delivery system to slowly diffuse the highest concentration of three stabilized forms of antioxidants deep within the skin at a cellular level for maximum age-defying protection. You'll love this 'glow in a bottle' and will see a dramatically noticeable improvement in your skin's appearance with continued use. The result? Fresher, brighter, more even-toned skin by Renée Rouleau. (See this PROOF on an apple that our vitamin C serum really works.)
*From a texture standpoint, you’ll notice the new formula has a slightly thinner feel. This is due to a new emulsifier that helps deliver the active ingredients more efficiently into the skin through transepidermal pathways to give better benefits. We know you’ll be very pleased with the results.
Size: 1 fl oz
"Bring your dull skin back to life with this incredibly gentle miracle product."
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Neck, chest and hands - fades brown spots and reveals brighter, smoother skin.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - stable Vitamin C, antioxidant to reduce visible sun damage
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - lipid soluble form of vitamin C that is retained longer in the epidermal layers providing prolonged benefits
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - stable, no-sting form of Vitamin C to promote collagen production and fade skin discoloration, antioxidant
- Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate - stable form of brightening Vitamin C, antioxidant
- Vitamin E - hydrating and skin-comforting antioxidant
- Passionflower Extract - anti-inflammatory soothing antioxidant
"I love how lightweight and cooling it feels and it definitely brightens up my tired eyes in the morning."
EMMY ROSSUM, ACTRESS
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- White in color, this thin and creamy serum has a soft grapefruit and orange citrus scent.
- Water, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Linoleate (vitamin E), PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer (time-release agent), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (vitamin C), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dioctyl Succinate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tocopherol (vitamin E), PEG-8, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-25 Soy Sterol, Rose Hips (Rosa Canina) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (non-drying emulsifier), Polysorbate 60 (emulsifier), Carbomer, Tromethamine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Extract), Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylpropanediol (antimicrobial preservative), Sodium Phytate, Lemon (Citrus Limonum) Extract, Passionflower (Passiflora Qaudrangularis) Extract, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Peel Oil, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf Extract, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Oil, Lemon (Citrus Limonum) Peel Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Vitamin C & E Treatment to brighten up tired skin and even out discoloration, apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with a sunscreen moisturizer and proceed with makeup. Use every morning.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!