Moisture Protecting Cleanser
NEW! Moisture Protecting Cleanser is a luxurious and silky gel-to-milk formula to gently remove makeup and impurities while leaving the skin’s moisture barrier perfectly intact. Delivering a barely-there froth when activated with water, dry skin types will feel comfortably clean without experiencing tightness or irritation associated with many gel cleansers. This sulfate-free cleanser is truly revolutionary and is a must for all dry, sensitive or aging skin types. The result? Beautifully clean, calm and dewy-looking skin.
"Moisture Protecting Cleanser is one of our favorites."
Is this cleanser right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
See all Renée Rouleau cleansers.
Legs and body - use as a gentle shaving gel.
- Allantoin - calming and comforting to reduce sensitivity.
- Glycerin - hydrating properties to maintain moisture levels in the skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract - soothing and hydrating.
- Sweet Almond Seed Extract - moisturizing properties.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract - nourishing properties to maintain moisture levels in the skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This cleanser is clear and feels silky and smooth when applied. It smells fresh with a light natural cucumber and melon scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Moisture Protecting Cleanser to clean dry, sensitive and delicate skin: apply a small amount to damp skin. Rub in circular motions for 30 seconds and rinse well with lukewarm water. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with an alcohol-free toner, serum and moisturizer for your skin type.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In