Ultra Gentle Smoothing Serum
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it’s no secret why: her skin care line works wonders.""
— ELLE MAGAZINE
Is this exfoliant right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau exfoliants.
- Dry hands and cuticles - reveals smoother skin.
- Sun-damaged chest - smoothes and removes dryness.
- Under the eyes - softens lines and smoothes away dryness. Follow with eye cream.
- 7% Lactic Acid (AHA) - skin-smoothing, moisture barrier-repairing exfoliant.
- 3% Glycolic Acid (AHA) - fast-acting exfoliant to lift away discoloration.
- Glycerin - increases moisture levels to keep skin comfortable.
- Allantoin - calms and soothes sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice - soothing and healing.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This serum is clear, barely scented and feels very silky when applied. Safe for even the most sensitive skin. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
How to Use
- To effectively use Ultra Gentle Smoothing Serum to gently lift away dryness for sensitive, red skin: apply 1-2 pumps to entire face after cleansing and toning. (A slight tingling sensation is normal.) Follow with a night cream recommended for your skin type. Use for three nights on, three nights off, with a Renée Rouleau hydrating skin serum (view our collection) on alternate nights. Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to sunburn. Wear sun protection daily and discontinue use prior to spending time directly in the sun.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In