Firm + Repair Overnight Serum is a potent elixir that restores skin to its youthful form using high concentrations of micro algaes, superfruits and peptides. This anti-aging serum will improve visible firmness while repairing the surface effects of daily pollution and environmental damage. A total repair for the ultimate beauty sleep to reveal healthier-looking skin. The result? Firmer-looking skin with a renewed radiance by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 1 fl oz
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Neck, chest and ears - reveals brighter, smoother and more supple skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This orange colored creamy gel serum glides on smoothly and has a refreshing scent of citrus fruits. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (known as Matrixyl Synthe'6) – encourages smoother, firmer, plumper skin by supplying skin-rebuilding essentials necessary for improving facial contours.
- Mangosteen Peel Extract - Superfruits (Mangosteen, Noni fruit, gogi fruit, mangosteen and pomegranate) – high in antioxidants and nutrients to decrease inflammation molecules that contribute to wrinkles, loss of firmness and surface dryness.
- Algae Extract - Superfood: Chlorella Vulgaris (Brown algae) – stimulates collagen synthesis from within to support tissue regeneration and wrinkle reduction.
- Algae Extract - Superfood: Ahnfeltia Concina (Red marine algae) – anti-inflammatory algae loaded with micro nutrients to enhance barrier function and provide soothing relief.
Water, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Astaxanthin (Haematococcus Pluvialis) Extract (antioxidant), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit (Noni) Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji) Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Ferula Assa Foetida Root Extract, Ergothioneine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna (Red Marine Algae) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) . To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Firm + Repair Overnight Serum to brighten up tired skin and provide visible repair of daily environmental damage, apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning in the evening. Follow with a moisturizer for your skin type.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Firm + Repair Overnight Serum is 5.6.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- SASylvia A.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging19 hours agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is AgingRated 4 out of 5 starsSeems good
This product seems good but there is not a lot in the bottle. Overall, all the products got smaller from a few years ago.
- ACAnna C.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Sun Damaged, Dull1 month agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 7My Skin is Dry, Sun Damaged, DullRated 5 out of 5 starsDelivers What It Promises!
I have dry skin, fine lines and sunspots and seen a noticeable difference. It moisturizes and brightens my face and neck with no irritation. I use it nightly as part of my skincare routine.
- CCSAge Range 35 - 444 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsRide or Die
This is my favorite serum and a must have in my night routine. You can truly see the results from using.
- CCVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 445 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsA treat for your skin (and the color does NOT transfer to white sheets).
I use Firm + Repair Serum a few time a week before bed for extra hydration. My skin likes it.
- KRKerri R.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Aging, Clogged Pores, Acne Prone, Sun Damaged6 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Aging, Clogged Pores, Acne Prone, Sun DamagedRated 5 out of 5 starsSkin Food
I use this every other night, in combination with exfoliating serums. It feels like the equivalent of feeding my skin something deeply nutritious. My skin looks firm, smooth and more even toned the next morning. I like a simple skin care routine, and this product is an essential.