Great for skin types:
The Complete Skin Care Collection: Skin Type 4
This 11 piece retail-size collection for Skin Type #4 provides the most advanced products your skin needs to get calmer, clearer and healthier-looking-looking skin with fewer clogged pores and visible blemishes.
This collection includes a 10% savings of $56.05.
"If you're ready to fully reset and feel like your skin could really benefit from a comprehensive routine, these are the best products to deliver maximum results."
— Renée Rouleau
This Collection Includes
- Purifying Face Wash
- Rapid Response Detox Cleanser
- Elderberry Soothing Toner
- Vitamin C&E Treatment
- Weightless Protection SPF 30
- Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum
- Skin Correcting Serum
- Skin Recovery Lotion
- Total Eye Repair Creme
- Dual Enzyme Softening Peel
- Rapid Response Detox Masque
Are these products right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin. Prefer one-on-one advice directly from an esthetician? Schedule a free consultation prior to any skin type kit purchase. Learn more and schedule > NOTE: Consultation appointments must be made prior to purchase. If conducted post-purchase, a $100 consultation fee will be applied.
Key Ingredients For This Collection
- Sea Whip Extract - calming and visibly healing.
- Lactic Acid (AHA) - skin-smoothing, moisture barrier-repairing exfoliant.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) - clears clogged pores to lessen visible bumps and breakouts.
- Kaolin - mineral clay that absorbs and minimizes excess oiliness to prevent breakouts caused by travel, hormonal imbalances, increased exposure to traffic pollution, stress or any other occurrence that causes our oil glands to become overactive.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil - eliminates surface bacteria within five minutes of application to discourage the formation of blemishes.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - inhibits hyperpigmentation to reduce dark spots and post-breakout pigmentation.
- Glycosaminoglycans - reduces redness and irritation.
Other Recommended Products for Skin Type #4*
How to Use
For a printable version of this routine, click here.
- IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning, along with using additional treatments is essential to getting clear, calm and healthy-looking skin.
- Step One: Cleanse with Purifying Face Wash. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Elderberry Soothing Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin clear. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Elderberry Soothing Toner.
- Step Three: On damp skin, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Vitamin C&E Treatment to entire face. Wait 60 seconds and proceed to Step 4.
Step Four: Rub a nickel-size amount of Weightless Protection SPF 30 onto fingertips. Apply to entire face, neck and exposed chest. Proceed with makeup (optional). This is a sunscreen and moisturizer in-one so no other moisturizer should be needed.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Apply a nickel-size amount of Rapid Response Detox Cleanser directly to dry skin. (Do not wet skin first.) Rub in small circular motions for 30 seconds. Wet fingertips, work through again. Rinse well with lukewarm water. Wipe skin with facial sponges or a baby washcloth and proceed with applying toner.
- Step Two: Saturate a Toning Cloth with Elderberry Soothing Toner. Wipe over entire face, leave damp on skin and proceed to Step 3. By leaving the skin damp with the toner, you are giving your skin a drink of water, which is essential for keeping skin clear. Toning Cloths are a must-have companion to Elderberry Soothing Toner.
- Step Three: For three nights in a row, apply a thin coat (dime-size amount) of Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum to damp skin. A tingling sensation may or may not occur, but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Wait 60 seconds and apply Skin Recovery Lotion. By treating your skin for three nights with Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum, you are exfoliating to smooth the skin and reduce acne-causing bacteria in the pores. After three nights, discontinue using Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum to give your skin a break from exfoliation.
- Step Three: For the next three nights, apply a thin coat (dime-size amount) of Skin Correcting Serum to damp skin. Using this serum will feed your skin with hydrating, age-defying ingredients. Alternate with the Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum, using each for three nights at a time.
- Step Four: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Recovery Lotion to entire face.
- Step Five: Pat a small amount of Total Eye Repair Creme under the eyes using your ring finger (the weakest finger) until cream disappears. May be used both morning and evening.
ONCE A WEEK (At-Home Facial): Performing a mask treatment weekly in the evening can enhance the results of your daily skin care products.
- Step One: Apply a layer of Dual Enzyme Softening Peel to clean, DAMP skin and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Use 1-3 times a month, or as needed. If you're using any of our exfoliating acid serums for three nights on, three nights off as recommended for your skin type, you would use the Dual Enzyme Softening Peel once or twice a month during the non-exfoliating nights.
- Step Two: After rinsing off the Dual Enzyme Softening Peel, apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Skin Correcting Serum. Wait 60 seconds and proceed with Step 3.
- Step Three: Apply a thin layer (quarter-size amount) of Rapid Response Detox Masque to entire face. Leave on for 15 minutes, rinse well, and apply moisturizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Are these products tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Can I use these products if I'm pregnant? For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!