Daytime Blemish Gel
NEW, IMPROVED FORMULA! Daytime Blemish Gel by Renée Rouleau is an acne spot treatment that uses a powerful blend of advanced acne-fighting ingredients to heal the appearance of acne spots and blemishes quickly. This soothing formula creates an invisible seal (like a liquid band-aid) over the infected blemish to prevent dirt and debris from getting into blemish openings. Daily use under makeup clears and calms surface irritation while reducing redness and flakiness so makeup goes on smoothly. The result? Beautiful, clearer and more even-toned skin by Renée Rouleau.
"When blemishes are in their active stage, foundations, primers and powders may slow down the healing process. This product ensures a fast recovery."
— Renée Rouleau
Is this acne spot treatment right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau acne spot treatments.
- Betaine Salicylate (Salicylic Acid Complex) - exfoliating BHA to reduce oil/bacteria deep within the pores.
- Tea Tree Oil - anti-bacterial to keep pores clean.
- Beta Glucan - supports the skin’s visible self-repair process.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Inflata) Root Extract - soothes and calms visible signs of redness, puffiness and irritation.
- Sulfur - drying/healing properties to encourage a fast recovery.
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it’s no secret why: her skin care line works wonders."
— ELLE MAGAZINE
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This gel is light green in color and feels silky and smooth when applied, but dries clear. It has a fresh, natural geranium scent. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
How to Use
- To effectively use Daytime Blemish Gel to visibly heal blemishes quickly: apply one drop to infected blemish. Massage in and let dry. Proceed with makeup. Use as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In