Normal / Sensitive / Red / Anti-Aging
Skin Type 5 Overview
- Red, sensitive, dehydrated skin showing the signs of aging requires a careful blend of smoothing exfoliants and calming bioactive ingredients to soothe and strengthen the skin from inside out. High concentrations of Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (the no-sting form of Vitamin C), White Tea and Red Marine Algae provide incredible anti-aging nourishment to reveal smooth, calm and comfortable skin with less visible redness. The result? Beautiful skin by Renée Rouleau.
Symptoms of Skin Type 5
- - Has consistent redness or rosacea
- - Produces oil in the summer, mostly in t-zone
- - Skin can feel tight or dry during the winter
- - Needs hydration without heavy oils or pore-clogging ingredients
- - May have enlarged pores mostly in t-zone, including blackheads
- - Skin that gets irritated easily, especially by harsh products
- - Wants to keep skin healthy and smooth with less visible redness
- - May have hyperpigmentation (brown spots)
- - Concerned about aging
Explore Your Recommended Collections
Essential Collection for Skin Type 5
This routine contains six products that go above and beyond basic cleansing, toning and moisturizing with the addition of specialty serums to enhance the results of your routine.
Basic Collection for Skin Type 5
If you are new to our line and want to start with a very simple routine, these are the best three products to introduce to your skin.
Complete Collection for Skin Type 5
If you're ready to fully reset and feel like your skin could really benefit from a comprehensive routine, these are the best twelve products to deliver maximum results.
Keep in touch! Get expert skin tips and advice sent straight to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter today. They are highly informative and are sure to make you a smarter skincare enthusiast.