Great for skin types:
The Basic Skin Care Collection: Skin Type 5
This three piece retail-size collection for Skin Type #5 will get your skin off to a great start so you can be on your way to smooth, calm and healthier-looking skin with less visible lines and wrinkles.
"If you are new to our line and want to start with a very simple routine, these are the best three products to introduce to your skin."
— Renée Rouleau
This Collection Includes
Are these products right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin. Prefer one-on-one advice directly from an esthetician? Schedule a free consultation prior to any skin type kit purchase. Learn more and schedule > NOTE: Consultation appointments must be made prior to purchase. If conducted post-purchase, a $100 consultation fee will be applied.
Key Ingredients For This Collection
- Allantoin - calming and comforting to reduce sensitivity.
- Lactic Acid - skin-smoothing, moisture barrier-repairing exfoliant.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA) - fast-acting exfoliant to lift away discoloration.
- Sea Whip Extract - anti-inflammatory, soothing agent.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - improves moisture levels and the appearance of aging skin.
Other Recommended Products for Skin Type #5*
How to Use
- For a printable version of this routine, click here.
- IN THE MORNING: Cleansing your skin in the morning and applying a moisturizer is essential to getting calm and healthy-looking skin.
- Step One: Cleanse with Moisture Protecting Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with moisturizer.
Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Hydraboost Rescue Creme to entire face and neck.
- IN THE EVENING: It's important to wash your face and apply a lightweight lotion at night to remove a day's worth of oil, dirt and makeup. This will prepare your skin for optimal repair while you sleep.
- Step One: Cleanse with Moisture Protecting Cleanser. On damp skin, apply a nickel-size amount of gel, work through in circular motions and rinse well. Pat skin dry and immediately follow with next product.
- Step Two: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Ultra Gentle Smoothing Serum over entire face. A tingling sensation may or may not occur, but is not an indicator of product effectiveness. Wait 60 seconds and apply moisturizer. To avoid getting too much exfoliation, use this serum only every other night. On the alternate nights, just apply moisturizer after cleansing.
- Step Three: Apply a thin layer (dime-size amount) of Hydraboost Rescue Creme to entire face and neck.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Are these products tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Can I use these products if I'm pregnant? For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!