Vitamin C Eye Brightener
Vitamin C Eye Brightener by Renée Rouleau is a high-performance eye cream that reduces the appearance of dark circles and undereye puffiness due to lack of sleep, genetics, nose job (rhinoplasty), stress, allergies, and climate. Similar to other dark circle removers, active ingredients include anti-wrinkle vitamins, firming peptides, vessel-strengthening anti-inflammatories and soothing plant extracts. Skin illuminators are also added to visibly reduce dark circles while Haloxyl addresses the main reason for dark formation – insufficient enzyme detoxification process. The result? Brighter, illuminated eyes with less visible puffiness and fewer wrinkles by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
"I absolutely love this eye cream and it's a life saver when I travel. Jet lag, tired eyes—this stuff takes care of it and makes me feel just a little brighter."
- MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD, ACTRESS
Is this eye cream right for you?
This product is recommended for each of our nine skin types.
Don't know your skin type? Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn how to best care for your skin and get customized product recommendations.
See all Renée Rouleau eye creams.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 - Haloxyl 2% - a peptide to significantly reduce red and blue discoloration in the skin and increase skin density to better support the microvascular network that can lead to vessel fragility
- Licorice Extract - reduces and puffiness that leads to premature skin aging and an appearance of dark circles
- Vitamin C - time-released Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, delivers 50 times higher levels of l-ascorbic acid into the skin stimulating collagen and reducing pigmentation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Hyaluronic Acid - smoothes surface lines quickly
- Chrysin - a plant-derived flavonoid to increase the enzyme (UGT1A1) that breaks down bilirubin, which reduces blood leakage and thus reduces the appearance of skin discoloration; Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
"I love how lightweight and cooling it feels and it definitely brightens up my tired eyes in the morning."
- EMMY ROSSUM, ACTRESS
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Lightweight and creamy, this product is white and has a barely-there refreshing scent.
- Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Bismuth Oxychloride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Squalane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Laureth-4, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Esters, Steareth-20, Polysorbate 60, PEG-8, Glucose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Vitamin C Eye Brightener, pat a small amount under the eyes and lids using your ring finger (the weakest finger) until cream disappears. May be used both morning under makeup and evening.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Is this product tested on animals? No.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Vitamin C Eye Brightener is 4.8.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!