This Zit Care Kit by Renée Rouleau is a retail-size collection that combines our four best-selling blemish products, essential zit fighting accessories (cotton swabs, finger cots, and lancets), and a handy step-by-step printed guide into one convenient package. From whiteheads to cysts, scars to pustules, these spot treatments address all blemishes at each stage of the blemish cycle for the quickest visible recovery. In combination, these powerful formulas and step-by-step instructions and expert tips will help ease inflammation, protect the skin during the day, combat infection at night, and reduce scarring after the blemish has healed so you can address breakouts more quickly and efficiently than ever before.
Whether you suffer from all-over acne, or just a pimple here and there, you'll benefit greatly from having this exclusive kit on hand whenever it's needed!
For breakout prevention, we highly recommend using Rapid Response Detox Masque as a way to lessen the formation of blemishes. AHA/BHA Blemish Control Cleanser is also very effective for clearing clogged pores to discourage breakout activity.
This Collection Includes
- Anti Bump Solution (Formerly named Anti Cyst Treatment)
- Daytime Blemish Gel
- Night Time Spot Lotion
- Post-Breakout Fading Gel
- Cotton Swabs - for precise application of Night Time Spot Lotion
- Lancets - for a safe, sterile way to pierce the skin
- Finger Cots - for squeezing out the infection without introducing additional bacteria to the skin
- A detailed, step-by-step guide for how to heal a blemish fast
- A clear, zipped bag to hold all the contents
NOTE: All kits are pre-assembled and substitutions are unable to be made.
Are These Products Right For You?
These products may be used on all skin types, whenever a blemish appears. For other product recommendations for preventing blemishes from appearing and keeping the skin clear, take our Skin Type Quiz.
- Salicylic Acid - Betaine Salicylate (Salicylic Acid Complex) - exfoliating BHA to reduce oil/bacteria deep within the pores.
- Lactic Acid - exfoliating AHA to visibly fade post-breakout scarring.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice) - soothes and calms visible signs of redness, puffiness and irritation.
- Lactic Acid - Ethyl Lactate (purified form of lactic acid ester) - purifies within pore to clear and calm visible cysts and bumps.
- Beta Glucan - supports the skin's visible self-repair process.
How To Use
Step One: When any type of blemish first appears (cyst, papule or pustule), apply Anti Bump Solution (formerly Anti Cyst Treatment) nightly to calm inflammation without a drying effect. During the day, apply Daytime Blemish Gel.
- Step Two: For cysts, (bumps that rarely surface), continue using treatment nightly until it disappears. For non-cysts, once you see a visible whitehead, stop using Anti Bump Solution. Instead, leave blemish alone and use Daytime Blemish Gel twice daily.
- Step Three: When the infection is close to the surface and looks easily squeezable, on clean skin hold a warm, damp washcloth to the affected area for 2 minutes.
- Step Four: With the skin moist from the washcloth, pierce the skin with a lancet straight down into the center of the blemish to create an opening.
- Step Five: Put one finger cot onto each forefinger or simply wrap fingers in tissue.
- Step Six: Position your fingers at various angles then squeeze the blemish until the infection is released. (Seeing blood and a clear liquid is normal.) If nothing comes out after three tries, leave the blemish alone and wait another day. Continue using Daytime Blemish Gel morning and evening.
- Step Seven: Once the infection is successfully extracted, apply Night Time Spot Lotion with a cotton swab.
- Step Eight: Continue to use Night Time Spot Lotion and Daytime Blemish Gel until the blemish has fully healed.
- Step Nine: When a scab is no longer present and you are left with a discolored mark, apply Post-Breakout Fading Gel every other night until the scar is gone.
- Step Ten: Need more help? Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care Team for expert advice.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Are these products tested on animals?
Can I use these products if I'm pregnant?
For this answer, read the FAQ section on each individual product page.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- ETEmily T.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Dry, Acne Prone, Aging1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Dry, Acne Prone, AgingRated 4 out of 5 starsHelpful protocol
I am 37 and have dry (maybe combination) acne-prone skin with cystic acne breakouts on my chin, cheeks, and, occasionally, jaw line for the past 5 years or so. I am early on in using the products in this kit, but what I like the most so far is the instructions for how to use the products to treat the stage and type of acne blemish. I have noticed that painful swollen blemishes on my cheeks have formed a whitehead after 1-3 days of applying the anti-bump solution at night and the daytime blemish gel in the day. The nighttime spot lotion then minimizes the blemish to a flat pigmented mark after the infectious gunk is released. I have not been using the post-breakout fading gel for long enough to see if it fades the hyperpigmentation effectively. Additionally, I am not sure how well the anti-bump solution will work for the cystic acne blemishes that never surface into whiteheads. I started applying the product two days into one of these blemishes (because that is when I received the kit in the mail), and I am not sure the duration or severity is reduced compared to treatment as usual. I'm looking forward to trying it right from the first sign. My only complaint is that the additional items in the kit are just a couple of finger cots (they look like condoms for your finger) and lancets. I'd say either don't include them or include 20+. Final note for all you who suffer cystic acne or other acne that it not primarily whiteheads: Renee is right. Stop using benzoyl peroxide.
- VVANESSA1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I love this kit! Shorted my breakout significantly. One cyst is usually a 3 week process. It was gone and fading in 7 days. My 15 year old daughter is trying it now!
- NNNyia N.Verified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 31 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3Rated 5 out of 5 starsLove this kit!
I'm so glad I got this kit early on when I thought there was no hope for my acne. Acne is an issue of the past for me now, and it happens unexpectedly like if I don't use the recommended products pre and post flight, this always works. An underrated kit for sure