Smoothing Body Serum
NEW PRODUCT! Smoothing Body Serum by Renée Rouleau helps a condition known as keratosis pilaris. A natural protein of the skin, keratin, can clump around hair follicles in the pores resulting in rough, red and raised bumps. These are often present on the backs of the arms and thighs. This serum acts as an exfoliant, and with continued use reveals smoother skin on the body.
Size: 1 fl oz
Which products are right for your face?
This product is for use on the body, so it can be used by all skin types. To find out which products are best for use on your face, take our Skin Type Quiz.
- Back acne - clear breakouts and improve clogged pores and bumps; apply all over the back a few times a week
- Rough, dark elbows - lifts dryness and discoloration
- Glycolic Acid - exfoliates
- Lactic Acid - dissolves dry skin cells that leads to bumps
- Malic Acid - reduces congestion within the hair follicles
- SD Alcohol 40 / Denatured Alcohol
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This product is clear and colorless and has a barely-there scent.
How to Use
- To effectively use Smoothing Body Serum to achieve bump-free skin, on clean, slightly moist skin, massage a thin layer onto areas of the body, tops of hands or feet. Let absorb for one minute and follow with lotion.
- Use twice a week or as needed. For enhanced results, apply after exfoliating with a loofah, dry body brush or a body scrub. A tingling sensation is considered normal but will subside once lotion is applied.
- WARNING: Wash hands after use. Wear sunscreen when outdoors, as this contains exfoliating acids that may increase skin’s sun sensitivity. Discontinue use if dryness or irritation occurs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!