Smoothing Body Serum
Great for skin types:
Smoothing Body Serum by Renée Rouleau dramatically improves the look of rough, dry, flaky skin and bumps (keratosis pilaris) to reveal a silky, smooth texture.
Smoothing Body Serum by Renée Rouleau helps improve the look of rough, dry and flaky skin with a powerful concentration of 21% glycolic, lactic and mandelic acids. Those with a condition known as keratosis pilaris, where cells clump around the hair follicles resulting in rough, red and raised bumps on the backs of the arms and thighs, will see incredible improvement. This fast-acting, leave-on treatment acts as an exfoliant, and with continued use reveals smoother, more even-toned skin on the body. This product has a pH range of 3.4 - 3.8. Read more about how to smooth the skin on your body.
Size: 1 fl oz
Which products are right for your face?
This product is for use on the body, so it can be used by all skin types. To find out which products are best for use on your face, take our Skin Type Quiz.
- Back acne - clears breakouts and improves clogged pores and bumps; apply all over the back a few times a week
- Rough, dark elbows - lifts dryness and discoloration
- Prevents ingrown hairs from waxing or other forms of removal - read more
- SD Alcohol 40 / Denatured Alcohol
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This product is clear and colorless and has a barely-there scent.
Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Allantoin, Mandelic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol (pH adjuster), Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetrasodium Glutamate Dictate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Potassium Sorbet, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Smoothing Body Serum to lessen dryness and achieve bump-free skin, massage a thin layer onto dry, flaky areas of the body, tops of hands or feet. Let absorb for one minute and follow with lotion.Use daily until visible improvement, then twice a week for maintenance. For enhanced results, alternate days with an exfoliating loofah, dry body brush or a body scrub. A tingling sensation is considered normal but will subside once lotion is applied. WARNING: Wash hands after use. Wear sunscreen when outdoors, as this contains exfoliating acids that may increase skin’s sun sensitivity. Discontinue use if dryness or irritation occurs.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Smoothing Body Serum is 3.4.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- MMollyVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive, Clogged Pores, Aging2 months agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Sensitive, Clogged Pores, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsBye Bye Bumps
I initially purchased the Smoothing Body Serum to treat the KP (keratosis pilaris) on my upper arms, and it works great for that. However, as an added bonus, I found that it also works great for treating & preventing the little bumps and ingrown hairs that I tend to get on the back of my upper legs after getting them waxed. Those little ingrown hairs can be painful and leave their mark with hyperpigmentation, so this has been a lifesaver for that. Definitely recommend!
- HDHannah D.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, Clogged Pores1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Aging, Clogged PoresRated 4 out of 5 starsKeratosis
I like how this serum worked on my upper arms
- CCarrieVerified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Sensitive, Sun Damaged, Aging1 year agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 9My Skin is Sensitive, Sun Damaged, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsBest smoothing serum
I love this serum! It helps keep my skin smooth in winter in particular, and is an essential part of my overall skin care.
- SHStephanie H.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sun Damaged, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Oily1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sun Damaged, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsBest for KP
I have tried so many different products for KP (keratosis pilaris), and this is by far the best! I use it a few times per week, and it makes my skin so much smoother and softer, especially in the winter. Highly recommend!