Skin Drink Concentrate
Great for skin types:
- 2 ,
Skin Drink Concentrate is a natural, oil-free hyaluronic acid serum to deliver hydration to plump up thirsty skin cells and reveal bouncy, healthy-looking skin.
Skin Drink Concentrate by Renée Rouleau works to deeply nourish combination, dehydrated, aging skin types with a high concentration of oil-free super hydrators and brightening vitamin C. Smooth it on to prevent individual cells from losing water and to instantly reveal plump, bouncy skin. It's like drinking 8 glasses of water a day delivered directly deep within your skin. The result? Beautiful, radiant and healthy-looking skin by Renée Rouleau.
Sizes: 0.5 fl oz or 1 fl oz
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Under masks - for an extra dose of nourishment
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Drying Alcohols
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This unscented, clear gel feels lightweight and silky when applied. Our airless packaging allows light air to stay away from the product, ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Hyaluronic Acid - helps retain skin's natural hydration
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) - brightening antioxidant
- Aloe Vera - Aloe Leaf Juice - soothes and comforts sensitive skin
Water, Glycerin, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylpropanediol, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Skin Drink to plump skin with hydration, apply 1-2 pumps to skin after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturizer. Use nightly. Skin Drink is also beneficial to use under masks to give the skin a boost of moisture.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- SHSharon H.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is Sun Damaged, Aging2 weeks agoAge Range 65+Renée Rouleau Skin Type 8My Skin is Sun Damaged, AgingRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat product
This brings a lot of moisture to my skin with only one pump! I love it!
- AGAmy G.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily, Sensitive, Clogged Pores7 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily, Sensitive, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
I love this! I wanted something to use in the morning to give my skin an extra boost of hydration before my moisturizer. I saw and felt results immediately, and it just keeps getting better the more I use it. Doesn't clog my pores, make me breakout or irritate my skin. I only need 1 pump to cover my face and neck. Very happy and will continue to purchase when I run out.
- RSRobert S.Age Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sensitive, Clogged Pores, Acne Prone, Aging, Oily1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sensitive, Clogged Pores, Acne Prone, Aging, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsGives hydration to skin at night when you need a age and anti inflammatory product
Perfect for my combo sensitive fair skin to provide hydration and keep skin young and clear without clogging pores even if you are a guy with thicker oiler skin this is ideal. The only thing better than this is foreo serum serum serum but thats just because it has a light molecular structure and more of a youth capsule, easier to remove but can't sleep/wear any longer than 9-10 hours for the skin drink and less amount of time at 8-9 for the serum serum serum as pillowcases can clog pores from face contact with pillows. Follow these guidelines for these night hydration if you have this skin type, and be sure to clean or change pillowcase atleast once a month
- KMKris M.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Sun Damaged, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Dry1 year agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Sun Damaged, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, DryRated 5 out of 5 starsProvides hydration and I don't break out
My skin has changed as I've aged and, while it needs moisture, I still break out easily. I love Skin Drink Concentrate because it adds moisture to my skin, but I don't break out!
- NNNyia N.Verified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Clogged Pores1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsEight cups of water for your face indeed
This was my first intro to hyaluronic acid when I first learnt what it was. I've tried various since, and this is still my favorite. Quite hydrating