Great for skin types:
Skin Drink Concentrate
Skin Drink Concentrate by Renée Rouleau works to deeply nourish combination, dehydrated, aging skin types with a high concentration of oil-free super hydrators and brightening vitamin C. Smooth it on to prevent individual cells from losing water and to instantly reveal plump, bouncy skin. It's like drinking 8 glasses of water a day delivered directly deep within your skin. The result? Beautiful, radiant and healthy-looking skin by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
"Got dry, winter skin? Layer this serum underneath moisturizer."
- INSTYLE MAGAZINE
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Under masks - for an extra dose of nourishment
- Hyaluronic Acid - helps retain skin's natural hydration
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) - brightening antioxidant
- Salicylic Acid - anti-microbial to encourage clearer pores
- Aloe Leaf Juice - soothes and comforts sensitive skin
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it's no secret why: her skin care line works wonders."
- ELLE MAGAZINE
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This unscented, clear gel is thin and feels silky when applied.
- Water, Glycerin, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids (moisturizing lipid), Salicylic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) , Methylpropanediol (antimicrobial preservative), Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Sorbic Acid. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Skin Drink to plump skin with hydration, apply 1-2 pumps to skin after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturizer. Use nightly. Skin Drink is also beneficial to use under masks to give the skin a boost of moisture.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Probably not. This product contains a touch of salicylic acid, which many doctors suggest avoid using during pregnancy. Consult with your doctor for their recommendation.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In