Great for skin types:
Skin Drink Concentrate
Skin Drink Concentrate by Renée Rouleau works to deeply nourish combination, dehydrated, aging skin types with a high concentration of oil-free super hydrators and brightening vitamin C. Smooth it on to prevent individual cells from losing water and to instantly reveal plump, bouncy skin. It's like drinking 8 glasses of water a day delivered directly deep within your skin. The result? Beautiful, radiant and healthy-looking skin by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 0.5 fl oz
"Got dry, winter skin? Layer this serum underneath moisturizer."
- INSTYLE MAGAZINE
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Under masks - for an extra dose of nourishment
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Hyaluronic Acid - helps retain skin's natural hydration
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) - brightening antioxidant
Aloe Vera - Aloe Leaf Juice - soothes and comforts sensitive skin
"Renée Rouleau has a cult following, and it's no secret why: her skin care line works wonders."
- ELLE MAGAZINE
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This unscented, clear gel is thin and feels silky when applied.
- Water, Glycerin, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylpropanediol, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Skin Drink to plump skin with hydration, apply 1-2 pumps to skin after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturizer. Use nightly. Skin Drink is also beneficial to use under masks to give the skin a boost of moisture.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In