Skin Correcting Serum
Skin Correcting Serum improves acne prevention, reduces sensitivity and leaves skin healthy-looking and balanced with fewer visible blemishes and irritation.
Skin Correcting Serum by Renée Rouleau is an oil-free serum to reduce visible sensitivity and prevent the appearance of acne by strengthening the skin's immune system from within to address the underlying cause of the breakout cycle. Many blemish products only focus on treating breakouts topically with drying and irritating ingredients, but very few focus on acne prevention from inside out. With continued use, this advanced formula will restore a healthy, hydrated balance to reveal clearer skin with fewer visible blemishes and scarring. The result? Clear, even-toned skin with reduced sensitivity by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 0.5 fl oz or 1 fl oz
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Under masks - for an extra dose of nourishment
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This clear gel is silky when applied and smells slightly of tangerine. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- Beta Glucan - strengthen skin's immune system to lessen sensitivity
- Superoxide Dismutase - antioxidant to ease inflammation
- Saccharomyces Lysate (Tissue Respiratory Factors)- cell-energizing, stimulates oxygen consumption and combats irritation
- Phospholipids - balances hydration within the skin
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) - fades discoloration from breakouts, regulates oil production, lessens blemish activity
- Biosaccharide Gum-2 - balances microflora to reduce blemishes
Water, Niacinamide, Phospholipids (moisturizing lipid), Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Yeast Beta-Glucan, Trehalose, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylate/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer, Sucrose Laurate, Sorbitol, Sucrose Dilaurate, Sucrose Trilaurate, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Reticulate (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Skin Correcting Serum to reduce sensitivity and prevent visible blemishes from appearing, apply a thin layer to skin after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturizer. Use day or night.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Skin Correcting Serum is 5.3.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- KSKatrina S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Dull, Dry, Acne Prone, Sensitive3 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Dull, Dry, Acne Prone, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsHoly grail!!
I started getting very painful cystic pimples and I ever skin tone with my unbalanced hormones and menstrual cycle irregularities. I started using the Purifying Face Wash + Skin Correcting Serum + Skin Recovery Lotion as my morning and night routine. Also used the Anti Bump Solution as needed and I cannot believe how quickly I got results!! The before and after photos are just over a week apart.
- BSBindya S.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Red, Dull, Sensitive, Oily, Clogged Pores5 months agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Red, Dull, Sensitive, Oily, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Results!
After a very thorough skincare consultation, I purchased this serum as part of my routine. I’ve now been using this for more than a year and I’m loving the results. My oily skin has settled down dramatically, and my breakouts have reduced significantly! I am never going back!
- CSChristy S.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily, Aging, Clogged Pores8 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Acne Prone, Oily, Aging, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsObsessed with this perfect serum for combination skin!
I have looked hard and wide for a serum that isn't filled with acids, but it gentle and nourishing while still targeting acne. Most serums on the market are for dry-skin or they overdo it with acne medication. This one, however, is a game changer and my first favorite skincare item from Renee Rouleau's line! It leaves you feeling hydrated, but doesn't clog your pores and works to treat you acne. I always have a bounce to my skin, and my elasticity is back without the fear of breaking out. Love it!
- RRhiannonVerified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 1My Skin is Irritated, Acne Prone, Sensitive, Dry, Oily1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 1My Skin is Irritated, Acne Prone, Sensitive, Dry, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsHoly grail
I love this product - shockingly, it seems to help my cystic acne more than anything else. I do use the whole skin type 1 system, but I honestly think if you only can choose one product from the line, it should be this one. I have bought two full sized bottles over the past few years and it is worth the money.
I have had cystic acne for about 8 years, and had “dry” (combination) skin, that flaked, peeled, and somehow still got cysts all over it anyway. But this product keeps my skin from flaking and drying out and somehow makes my cysts smaller and less angry so quickly. And while my skin isn’t intensely oily, it does help my skin feel more balanced.
I do want to say that I also take spironolactone, which also helps me a lot, but without this serum my skin will still get new cysts. So this is 2000% my holy grail product. I had no idea the importance of actually healing and repairing my skin until I tried it.
Your skin will thank you!
- KKristinVerified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 3My Skin is Acne Prone, Aging, SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsMagic in a bottle
This is like a facial in a bottle!
I'm a Type 3 in my mid-thirties. Hello, adult acne.
I use this product three nights in a row and then switch to the BHA Clarifying serum for three nights. Using these products has made a big difference. I feel like it's helping handle current breakouts and preventing new ones from forming.