Vitamin C&E Treatment
Vitamin C&E Treatment uses both lipid and water-soluble forms of vitamin C to give potent antioxidant activity deep within the epidermal layers. Discolored spots from the sun, hormones, and breakouts will visibly fade away leaving the skin looking brighter and fresher.
Vitamin C&E Treatment by Renée Rouleau offers stable, no-sting vitamin C to lighten brown sun spots and lift discoloration from blemish scarring to reveal brighter, even-toned skin. This skin brightening cream uses a clinically proven blend of antioxidants that have excellent stability and delivery advantages over other water-soluble forms of vitamin C. Your skin will get the highest concentration of antioxidants to encourage collagen synthesis at a cellular level for maximum age-defying results. You'll love this 'glow in a bottle' and will see a dramatically noticeable improvement in your skin's appearance with continued use. The result? Fresher, brighter, more even-toned skin by Renée Rouleau. (See this PROOF on an apple that our vitamin C serum really works.)
Size: 1 fl oz
Is this serum right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau serums.
- Neck, chest and hands - fades brown spots and reveals brighter, smoother skin.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
White in color, this thin and creamy serum has a fresh grapefruit and orange citrus scent. Our airless packaging allows light and air to stay away from the product ensuring maximum stability and effectiveness.
- Vitamin C - Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable, lipid soluble form of vitamin C to increase skin brightness and deliver stable antioxidant activity
- Kakadu Plum - the world's highest source of vitamin C; 100 times more than an orange. Antioxidant to stimulate collagen synthesis and enhances vitamin C effectivness in the skin
- Vitamin C - Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate - stable form of brightening Vitamin C, antioxidant
- Vitamin E - hydrating and skin-comforting antioxidant
- Licorice Root - soothing antioxidant to suppress discoloration
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate (Vitamin C), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Bioflavonoids, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Phytic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Methylpropanediol, Citric acid. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Vitamin C & E Treatment to brighten up tired skin and even out discoloration, apply a thin coat to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. Follow with a sunscreen moisturizer and proceed with makeup. Use every morning.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Vitamin C & E Treatment is 5.3.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- ARAimee R.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 442 days agoAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 starsVery Impressed
I love this product!! I've had issues with past attempts at incorporating Vitamin C (serums, etc.) into my skincare routine, as I've always had breakout reactions. This has been amazing so far and my skin almost instantly looked/felt smoother and brighter. I also love the light scent. I look forward to applying it each morning. After such a great first time experience, I'll definitely try other products.
- GAGigi A.Verified BuyerAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Red, Sun Damaged, Aging, Clogged Pores3 days agoAge Range 45 - 54Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Red, Sun Damaged, Aging, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsMust-have every morning. Like drinking your orange juice.
I don’t go a single day without my Vitamin C&E treatment serum. It’s non-optional. My skin depends on it. I’ve seen such a lovely result since I began using using it. You know what skin we all want? A four-year-old’s. Undamaged, smooth as silk, poreless, soft as a baby bunny, almost velvety in texture. I’m not saying my skin is or could ever be like that at this point. But you know what? I can come damn close.
- JMJudith M.Verified BuyerAge Range 65+My Skin is Aging, Sensitive4 days agoAge Range 65+My Skin is Aging, SensitiveRated 4 out of 5 starsA definite plus to my skin regimen.
I can feel the difference in the softness of my skin after 1 week of use 👍
- SKSuzanne K.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Red, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Dull5 days agoAge Range 55 - 64Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Red, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, DullRated 5 out of 5 starsSaves my skin
I have weird skin (skin type 6) - doesn't know what it wants to be from one day to the next (drier, oily, flaky, acne, etc.) and didn't use this initially when I started with Renee Rouleau back before the pandemic but this sucker is my go-to now. It protects my skin and brightens it and helps my skin balance out - wear it under my sun protection moisturizer and use it without fail every other day. Sometimes more if my skin feels like it needs it. Best new investment for my skin I have made.
- CCChristina C.Verified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 22 weeks agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2Rated 5 out of 5 starsCouldn’t live with out this!
I have been using this vitamin c serum for the past five years and I love it. I love the formula, the smell and panic when I get low. I wake up rinse my face with water, apply this and finish with SPF!