In celebration of our 20th anniversary, we have treated our company to a makeover! In 2017, we've rolled out a new logo, new website, new products and all-new packaging.
Some products have been discontinued. We know that some of you have really enjoyed using these products, but we phase out a product simply to make room for newer, improved versions that will give you even better results. The world is full of new things to explore, and this is certainly the case with skin care ingredients and advancements.
Discontinued products and their new replacements:
- Age Defense Moisturizer SPF 30 (Of course we live and breathe by the daily application of sunscreen, but our Daily Protection SPF 30 is just so much more popular and more agreeable for all skin types and tones.)
- AHA Smoothing Serum 10% (We've now added lactic acid to make this formula be even more gentle, yet effective, for sensitive skin types. The new Ultra Gentle Smoothing Serum is the new replacement.)
- AHA Smoothing Serum 17% (Instead of just pure glycolic acid, we've now added salicylic and lactic acid to improve its smoothing and pore-clearing benefits. The new product replacement is Pore + Wrinkle Perfecting Serum.)
- AHA Smoothing Serum 20% (We've added lactic and mandelic acids along with the existing glycolic acid to make it more powerful for repairing sun damaged skin. The new product replacement is Pro Results Power Serum.)
- Bio Radiance Night Serum (We've formulated a powerful nighttime serum to ensure the perfect skin repair. You'll love our new Firm + Repair Overnight Serum.)
- Calming Chamomile Cleanser (Our new Vitamin-Infused Cleansing Emulsion is a rich and luxurious cleansing lotion that will melt away makeup while soothing irritated skin.)
- Citrus C Lotion (The new and improved version of the Sheer Moisture Lotion will be its replacement.)
- Detoxifying Mask (We've revolutionized how acne masks should be most effective and our Rapid Response Detox Masque has quickly become a best-seller.)
- Firming Eye Therapy (Our Total Eye Repair Cream and Vitamin C Eye Brightener will be our two eye cream products.)
- Gentle Facial Polish (Our new Dual Enzyme Softening Peel is the perfect exfoliating treatment for sensitive skin types.)
- Gentle Gel Cleanser (Sensitive, dry skin types will absolutely love our new Moisture Protecting Cleanser.)
- Hydrating Mineral Toner (Our new and improved Moisture Infusion Toner is so incredibly skin plumping. A must for all dehydrated skin types.)
- Multi Vitamin Cream (Our new and improved Hydraboost Rescue Creme will be its replacement.)
- Hawaiian Nourishing Cream (We've updated this best-selling moisturizer with a few new advanced ingredients and changed it's name to Hydraboost Rescue Creme.)
- Revitalizing Ginseng Toner (Who doesn't love a glow? The new replacement is Energy Boosting Toner and is a great pick-me-up for dull, tired-looking skin.)
- Skin Clarifying Gel (For oily, acne-prone skin types that want to reduce shine and lessen breakout activity, our new Daily Mattifying Solution is the perfect lotion to do this.)
- Soothing Relief Serum (We formulated a new silky, hydrating and very calming serum that our redness-prone customers will be sure to love. The new product is Redness Care Firming Serum.)
Slightly new and improved products:
Anti Cyst Treatment (Is now paraben-free.)
Balancing Skin Tonic (We've added a few new ingredients to make it even more effective for reducing oil and balancing breakout activity.)
- Daytime Blemish Gel (A few new ingredients have been added to make it even more effective for soothing and clearing blemishes under makeup.)
At Renée Rouleau, our collective passion is to help others feel confident in their own skin and put their best face forward to the world. We improve lives by helping people feel good. Our purpose is demonstrated by our expertise and our customer education (via our blog), as well as by our recognizing that your skin is unique and should be treated as such. We cater to nine different types of skin because the standard dry, normal and oily classifcations just aren't enough. Take our Skin Type Quiz to find yours. We love what we do and we will never lose sight of you, our loyal customers who demand the very best for their skin.
So with all of that being said, we appreciate your understanding while we maintain our commitment to bringing you the most well-formulated, advanced skin care products (that are not tested on animals) and address your skin's unique needs. It's been a labor of love for the Renée Rouleau team and we're really excited about what we've created.