Great for skin types:
Phytolipid Comfort Creme
Phytolipid Comfort Creme by Renée Rouleau is a moisturizing skin repair cream to make skin less dry and sensitive over time by repairing the skin's natural defense barrier using advanced moisturizing lipids and calming plant extracts. This luxurious age-defying formula addresses all dryness, flaking and redness issues including inflammation from retinol or retinoid-use, over-exfoliation, laser treatments, chemical peels, Accutane, eczema, rosacea, sunburn, windburn, free radicals and general irritation. Sensitive and dry skin will immediately feel calm and comfortable after an application and the skin will improve with continued use. The result? Calm and comfortable skin by Renée Rouleau.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
"This moisturizer is a serious shot of hydration for sensitive skin."
- D MAGAZINE
Is this moisturizer right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Neck and chest - keeps skin moist and supple
- Vitamin C - Ascorbyl Palmitate - no-sting vitamin C to encourage collagen production to prevent wrinkle formation
- Algae Extract - provides anti-inflammatory comfort
- Beta Glucans - reduces sensitivity from within
- Sunflower Oil - repairs skin’s moisture defense barrier function
- Phospholipids - repairs and hydrates the skin
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Creamy and white, this rich moisturizer feels very luxurious when applied and has a barely-there fresh scent.
Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (non-drying hydrator), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Brassica Capestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Phospholipids, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Algae Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Tocopherol (Vit. E), Yeast Beta Glucan, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit. C), Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Dimethicone, Lecithin, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Methicone, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, PEG-100 Stearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Phytolipid Comfort Cream to make skin less sensitive over time, apply a small amount to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. For best results, leave toner damp before applying moisturizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
- Is this product tested on animals? No.
- What is the pH level of this product? The pH level of Phytolipid Comfort Creme is 5.2.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In