FINAL SALE: Phytolipid Comfort Cream
Dry, sensitive skin has special needs. Phytolipid Comfort Cream by Renée Rouleau is a moisturizer to make skin less dry and sensitive over time using advanced moisturizing and calming ingredients to repair the skin’s moisture barrier. This luxurious age-defying formula addresses all dryness, flaking and redness issues including inflammation from retinol or retinoid-use, over-exfoliating, laser treatments, chemical peels, Accutane, eczema, rosacea, sunburn, windburn, free radicals and general irritated skin. Sensitive and dry skin will immediately feel calm and comfortable after an application and the skin will improve with continued use. The result? Calm and comfortable skin by Renée Rouleau. *This product is in our soon-to-be phased out packaging. You can purchase Phytolipid Comfort Creme in the new packaging here.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
See all Renée Rouleau moisturizers.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate - a no-sting vitamin C to encourage collagen production to prevent wrinkle formation.
- Algae Extract - provides anti-inflammatory comfort.
- Beta Glucans - reduces sensitivity from within.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Creamy and white, this rich moisturizer is hydrating and smells light and fresh.
How to Use
- To effectively use Phytolipid Comfort Cream to make skin less sensitive over time, apply a small amount to entire face and neck after a thorough cleansing and toning. For best results, leave toner damp before applying moisturizer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In