Energizing Cleansing Masque by Renée Rouleau is a non-drying, clay mask containing antioxidants and nourishing botanicals to brighten and renew tired-looking skin. Pore-purifying extracts will leave skin feeling tighter, firmer, refreshed and renewed with fewer visible lines and pores. The result? A noticeably more lifted look with a brilliant clarity and a newly refined smoothness.
For maximum results, prior to using this masque, remove surface cellular buildup with an exfoliant like Triple Berry Smoothing Peel. This will ensure the pore-purifying, smoothing ingredients penetrate deep within the skin's surface.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
Is this masque right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Vegan. Never tested on animals.
Feel / Smell / Look
This light grey masque smells slightly of mint and citrus with a smooth clay texture and is soft and creamy when applied.
- Safflower Seed Oil - barrier repair oil to correct dryness from within.
- Chamomile Flower Extract - skin soothing / anti-inflammatory properties.
- Witch Hazel - natural astringent and antiseptic properties.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice) - soothing and brightening agent.
- Bentonite - pore-purifying natural clay.
- Vitamin C - brightening antioxidant.
Water, Bentonite, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius), Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice), Linden (Tilia Cordata) Extract, Cornflower (Centaurea Cyanus) Flower Extract, Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, St. John's Wort (Hypericum Perforatum) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 80, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Butylene Glycol (water-binding humectant), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lavandin (Lavandula Hybrida) Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) , Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Peel Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How To Use
To effectively use Energizing Cleansing Masque containing antioxidants to brighten and purify the skin: apply a thin layer to clean skin. Let dry for 15 minutes. Rinse off and apply a moisturizer for your skin type. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel or Mint Buffing Beads prior to applying masque.
Can I use this product if I'm pregnant?
Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Where can I buy this product?
Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com.
Is this product tested on animals?
What is the pH level of this product?
The pH level of Energizing Cleansing Masque is 5.7.
Where are your products made?
Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type?
Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
- GAGigi A.Verified BuyerAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Aging, Oily, Clogged Pores, Tired, Red7 months agoAge Range 55 - 64My Skin is Aging, Oily, Clogged Pores, Tired, RedRated 5 out of 5 starsLife-changing masque
I tried this magical masque for the first time last night. Once it dried and I washed it off with a warm water-soaked baby washcloth, I could see my complexion bloom, come back to life, after some self-neglect. My skin looks and feels velvety-soft, like a child’s. And my pores — what pores? It’s just a must-have for me now, and its clear results have inspired me to stop self-neglecting, and respect my self-care consistently. Thank you, Renée.
- NNicoleVerified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is Sensitive1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 4My Skin is SensitiveRated 5 out of 5 starsNew Favorite Mask!
My skin is noticeably smoother and my pores are smaller after using this mask. I wish I would have tried it sooner!!
- SHStephanie H.Verified ReviewerAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sun Damaged, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, Oily1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Sun Damaged, Acne Prone, Aging, Sensitive, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsFavorite Mask
I love this mask! I use it once a week after exfoliating, and it keeps my pores cleaned out and my skin feeling soft and refreshed, without overdrying like a lot of clay masks do. Highly recommend!
- RRRachel R.Age Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Clogged Pores, Aging, Oily1 year agoAge Range 35 - 44Renée Rouleau Skin Type 6My Skin is Clogged Pores, Aging, OilyRated 5 out of 5 starsRefreshed!
I use this masque religiously every Sunday evening. It’s a great start to my week! It goes on very easily and after gently washing off, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft, not tight or dry. I highly recommend and will never go a week without it!
- SSamanthaVerified ReviewerAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Oily, Dry, Clogged Pores1 year agoAge Range 25 - 34Renée Rouleau Skin Type 2My Skin is Oily, Dry, Clogged PoresRated 5 out of 5 starsBest clay mask
This is my favorite clay mask because it doesn’t leave my face feeling stripped after I remove it. My face feels hydrated and it really helps with my pores.