Energizing Cleansing Masque
Energizing Cleansing Masque by Renée Rouleau is a non-drying, clay mask containing antioxidants and nourishing botanicals to brighten and renew tired-looking skin. Pore-purifying extracts will leave skin feeling tighter, firmer, refreshed and renewed with fewer visible lines and pores.The result? A noticeably more lifted look with a brilliant clarity and a newly refined smoothness.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
"Energizing Cleansing Masque helps keep my skin and pores clean in between facial visits with Renée."
— DEMI LOVATO, GRAMMY-NOMINATED SINGER
Is this masque right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Safflower Seed Oil - barrier repair oil to correct dryness from within.
- Chamomile Flower Extract - skin soothing / anti-inflammatory properties.
- Witch Hazel - natural astringent and antiseptic properties.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice) - soothing and brightening agent.
- Bentonite - pore-purifying natural clay.
- Vitamin C - brightening antioxidant.
"We noticed results the next morning."
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This light grey masque smells slightly of mint and citrus with a smooth clay texture and is soft and creamy when applied.
How to Use
- To effectively use Energizing Cleansing Masque containing antioxidants to brighten and purify the skin: apply a thin layer to clean skin. Let dry for 15 minutes. Rinse off and apply a moisturizer for your skin type. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel or Mint Buffing Beads prior to applying masque.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In