Daily Protection SPF 30
"Sun protection is so important. I love this moisturizer."
— SOFIA VERGARA, ACTRESS
Is this sunscreen right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
Neck, chest and ears - important exposed areas to protect from UV rays.
- 7.5% Octinoxate - organic absorbing sunscreen
- 7% Micronized Zinc Oxide - UV reflecting physical sunblock that doesn't leave a white-ish cast on the skin.
- 5% Octisalate - organic absorbing sunscreen
- Green Tea - soothing antioxidant.
- Licorice Extract - anti-inflammatory for calming sensitivity.
"Daily Protection SPF 30 is a sunscreen that WON'T cause acne."
— COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- A lightweight, thin lotion that is white in color and easy to spread, this product is unscented and doesn't have a "sunscreen" smell.
How to Use
- To effectively use Daily Protection SPF 30 to protect your skin from damage: cleanse, tone (leave toner damp) and apply a generous amount to entire face, neck and exposed chest. Proceed with makeup. Use 365 days a year, rain or shine, inside or out as your daily moisturizer. Because this formula is so lightweight, if you find you need more moisture (especially in the winter months), add 1-2 drops of Pro Remedy Oil over the sunscreen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!