Pro Remedy Oil
"The word "remedy" isn't a gimmick. This really works."
Which products are right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau products.
- Airplane travel - protects skin from moisture loss.
- Post-chemical peel - smoothes and removes visible dryness.
- Pregnant belly - strengthens skin to prevent stretch marks.
- Post-chemical peel - smoothes and removes dryness.
- Sweet Almond Oil - gives a silky and luxurious feel while repairing dryness from within.
- Evening Primrose Oil - high levels of essential fatty acids (omega 6) for barrier repair.
- Safflower Seed Oil - renews the lipid layers of the skin .
- Passion Fruit Seed Oil - rich in vitamins A and C, beta-carotene and flavonoids to brighten dull skin.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil - anti-inflammatory antioxidant.
- Rosehip Oil - vitamins A&C antioxidant to give a youthful appearance
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate - stable form of lipid (fat) soluble vitamin C to protect skin cells and restore a brighter radiance.
- Cranberry Oil -packed with omegas 3,6, 9 offers both antioxidant and reparative benefits.
"I love this oil. It's great for when I'm flying on airplanes or when in a dry environment."
— MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD, ACTRESS
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This lightweight skin oil has a luxurious, silky feel with a subtle scent of cranberry and citrus.
How to Use
- To effectively use Pro Remedy Oil to reveal moist, bouncy and dewy-looking skin: use 1-3 drops as needed. Morning: Use over moisturizer or sunscreen and directly under foundation makeup for a smoother application. Evening: Can be used alone or blended directly into a moisturizer to intensify results. Pre-flight: Apply 3 drops over moisturizer. Reapply every hour during the flight to prevent moisture loss. Pregnant belly: Massage 3-5 drops in clockwise motion, following the digestive tract, every morning and evening to prevent stretch marks, itchiness and dryness. To remove surface dryness, use a dry body brush or loofah. Post-peel: Use alone or blended directly into moisturizer to keep dryness and flaking less noticeable. Post-sun, pool and sea: Use alone or blended directly into moisturizer to replenish moisture balance lost from heat, chlorine and salt water.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will Pro Remedy Oil cause breakouts? No. The oils have been carefully selected to be compatible for all sensitive skin types; however, it's best used for skin types that have limited oil production and, therefore, need an oil replacement. If you have acne-prone skin, limit use to three times a week. Read more about how to use a treatment oil for your skin type.
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Dallas and Plano, Texas skincare spas.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!