FINAL SALE: Age Defense Moisturizer SPF 30
Age Defense Moisturizer SPF 30 is a luxurious 100% all-mineral, chemical-free, natural, broad spectrum sunscreen designed to be used as a daily moisturizer for red, rosacea and sensitive skin types with fair to medium skin tones. It goes on creamy and leaves a lightweight finish to immediately smooth, nourish and protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Because it uses pure and natural zinc oxide, it can be applied right before outdoor activity—no waiting 20 minutes that's required for traditional chemical sunscreens to take effect. The appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin firmness are improved creating a younger-looking complexion. The result? Healthy and protected skin by Renée Rouleau. If you have medium to darker skin and concerned about the slightly white-ish sheen that this sunscreen may leave on the skin, try our Daily Protection SPF 30.
This product is a final sale. No returns or exchanges.
Neck, chest, ears and hands - protects these areas from UV rays.
- 20% non-nano, micronized Zinc Oxide - offers UVA/UVB reflecting sun protection with low risk of irritation.
- Green and White Tea - antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Vitamin E - soothes and hydrates.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
This product is not tested on animals. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- This luxuriously creamy lotion is white in color and has a very soft and subtle hint of refreshing grapefruit.
How to Use
- To effectively use Age Defense Moisturizer SPF 30, cleanse, tone (leave alcohol-free toner damp) and apply a dime size amount to entire face. Proceed with makeup. Use 365 days a year, rain or shine, inside and out as your daily moisturizer. For additional protection, be sure to apply to the neck and exposed chest. NOTE: Due to the nature of an all-mineral zinc oxide-based sunblock, you must follow these directions to get the best results. Do not apply directly to the face first but rather warm up in fingertips in circular motions prior to application. Then be sure to thoroughly massage this sunscreen into the skin. On fair to medium skin, the white color from the zinc oxide should become transparent within 3-4 minutes after proper application. If it still appears a bit white after a few minutes, rub your fingertips over the skin a second time and this will now blend it in well. You can also add a few drops of foundation makeup to give it a tint. However, due to the high amount of zinc in the product, darker skin tones (such as deep olive and ebony skins, as well as those with oily skin) should instead opt for our Daily Protection SPF 30 to avoid a white sheen on the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
As Seen In