Pure Radiance Creme Masque
Pure Radiance Creme Masque by Renée Rouleau is a creamy mask using bioactive lipid-rich oils to repair dry, parched skin leaving it soft and glowing with a newly refined smoothness. Its unique blend of deeply nourishing oils work to replicate skin's own natural internal moisturizers while improving skin's elasticity and reducing the appearance of sun damage and wrinkles. Your skin will love the intensive moisture it receives. The result? Beautifully soft, dewy and youthful-looking skin.
Size: 1.7 fl oz
"This mega-moisturizing mask gives glow-worthy results."
Is this masque right for you?
Take our Skin Type Quiz to learn which products are recommended for your skin.
NOTE: The results of the quiz recommend this product for specific skin types; however, these recommendations are meant to serve as a guide, not as rules. If this product sounds right for you, we encourage you to try it!
See all Renée Rouleau masques.
- Pregnant belly - prevents stretch marks and relieves itchiness and dryness.
- Sleeping mask - for overnight repair.
- Dry hands - keeps skin moist and supple.
- Jojoba Oil - gives long-lasting moisture.
- Rose Hips Seed Oil - repairs surface dryness.
- Cherry Pit Oil - antioxidant hydrator.
- Shea Butter - gives intensive nourishment.
- Grape Seed Oil - repairs dryness from within.
- Borage Seed Oil - corrects the skin's natural defense barrier.
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Mineral Oil
Vegan. Never tested on animals. Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
How it Feels / Smells / Looks
- Slightly light pink in color, this mask feels silky and luxurious and has a very subtle scent of mint, orange and rose.
- Water, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Dioctyl Succinate, Cetearyl Alcohol (non-drying emulsifier), Cocoyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Panthenol, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol (non-drying thickener), Rose Hips Seed Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Cherry (Prunus Avium) Pit Oil, Kukui (Aleurites Moluccana) Nut Oil, Wild Mint (Mentha Arvensis) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Oil, Phospholipids (moisturizing lipid), Borage (Borago Officinalis) Seed Oil, Squalane, Bois De Rose (Aniba Rosaeodora) Oil, Petitgrain (Citrus Reticulata) Oil, Lithospermum Officinale Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner) , Potassium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Peel Oil, Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), Squalene, Glycerin, Carbomer, Evening Primrose Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol (water-binding humectant), Tocopheryl Linoleate, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Methylisothiazolinone, Dimethiconol, Glycolipids, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Laureth-4, Polyacrylate-13, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Polysorbate 80, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hazelnut (Corylus Americana) Oil. To learn more about choosing a product based on its ingredients, read this post.
How to Use
- To effectively use Pure Radiance Cream Masque using luxurious oils to repair dry, parched skin: apply a thin coat to entire face. Let absorb for 15 minutes. Rinse or tissue off. For maximum results, exfoliate your skin with Triple Berry Smoothing Peel or Dual Enzyme Softening Peel prior to applying mask. Can also be left on the skin overnight and rinsed off in the morning.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this product if I'm pregnant? Yes. There are no ingredients in this product deemed unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Where can I buy this product? Our products are sold exclusively at ReneeRouleau.com and in our Plano, Texas skincare spa.
- Is this product tested on animals? No. We are certified with Leaping Bunny as a cruelty-free company.
- Where are your products made? Our products are manufactured in the U.S. and Canada.
- I took your Skin Type Quiz and was wondering if I can use products that weren't specified for my skin type? Yes. While the skin type product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed.
- I have questions about my skin, where can I get help? Email us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!